Future Plans

Armaros pov

I have been chatting with the chairmen about the little incident that happened the other day regarding that grandson of mine. Once this news was brought to their attention, they weren't happy about it. They know just how dangerous demons can be better than anyone; hell, they might know more about my grandson than I do.

Azazel: Gernal Armaros tells us how these demons escaped again.

Armaros: Well, you see, my grandson lost control and let his flamehound loose, and I'm sure you know the rest.

Azza: We lost two of the greatest scientists in the country because of you.

Armaros: Well, the demons escaped, but if you allow me to

Uzza: SILENCE. You've had over 250 men killed trying to capture these things. Have you even started to look for replacements yet?

Armaros: Well, at the moment, It's still A work In process.

Uzza: You must be joking.

Armaros: I wish I was, but sadly, I'm not.

Azza: Well, can you give us a moment?

Armaros: Please go ahead.

They walked out of the room for a moment and talked in the hallway, leaving me to think of a plan to Kill Y or N. Thankfully, a certain someone just texted me with some information I could use to my advantage.

Lix: I've got some information regarding Y/N and that other hellhound.

Armaros: Well, what is it?

Lix: So you remember that first hellhound that escaped us, right?

Armaros: Yes, why?

Lix: He's throwing a party in a couple of weeks and has invited both Y/N and that other hellhound. Her and Y/N's relationship seems to be a strong one. Almost nothing seems to keep those two apart.

Armaros: What does that have to do with anything?

Lix: We could use this to our advantage.

Armaros: How so?

Lix: Those two love each other more than anything, at least from what I can tell.

Armaros: So?

Lix: So If we bring Y/N back to base, I'm sure his girlfriend would come to try to save him, along with those other imps, and from there, a simple bullet should be all we need.

Armaros: Is there any other information I should know?

Lix: That other hellhound goes by the name of Loona.

Armaros: I don't give a rat's ass about his girlfriend; she Is not a threat whatsoever.

Lix: Are you sure? If we don't take care of her, she'll kill us all.

Armaros: We'll be fine; just keep hiding out and keep an eye on them.

Lix: I'll try, but I have a feeling they may be catching on to me. I've noticed Y/N tends to look back at me. It's like he knows I'm watching him.

Armaros: You think they might be aware of you, then?

Lix: They very well might be.

Armaros: We can't get you back here safely just yet; you might just have to stay at your campsite until then.

Lix: What do you mean you can't get me back safely?