Plans Of Attack

Loona's pov

I sat here in confusion wondering what he has up his sleeve. I mean we all know the crazy amount of shit the book can do. But this time it seemed different, the book normally doesn't glow some weird shade of blue like that, not from what I've seen anyway.

Stoals: If you could give me a moment here.

He flipped through some pages before finally coming to a stop and telling us what this spell is going to do.

Stolas: Ah, here we are. This spell can only be used once so I figured now is the time to use it.

Moxxie: What kind of spell are we talking about?

Stoals: This allows any hellhound of my choice to receive their very Flamehound.

That's when he turned and looked at me.

Loona: What?

Stolas: I believe I've made my choice.

Loona: M-me.

Stolas: Yes, my dear, you.

Blitz spoke up in a pissy tone, clearly being scared of me having a flamehound form.

Blitzø: OH, NO, No, NO!

Loona: What.

Blitzø: Loony I love you and all, but I'm not letting you have a flamehound from.

Stolas: I thought you might say that Blitzy, but this is an alternative to a normal flamehound.

Blitzø: How so?

Stolas: Well for one no matter how angry she gets she decides whether or not she wants to let her flamehound from coming out, while Y/N can't control when his anger takes control, In other words, your daughter will have complete control of her Flamehound at all times. It is in no way or shape or from going to hurt her or others around her.

Blitzø: I, oh.

Loona: Come on Blitz, it's for Y/N. The love my of life, and right now is life is on the fucking line!

Blitz: Fuck it go ahead.

Loona: Yes, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Alright I'm ready how does this work?

Stolas: Well first we need to draw a pentagram then we need you in the middle for this to work.

Loona: Got it.

Y/N POV

woke after getting the shit tased out of me only to see that I was no longer in hell but instead I was back in that same government building I was in all those years ago.

Armaros: Welcome back grandson.

Y/N: FUCK YOU

Armaros: I see someone Is still a bit grumpy maybe this will help

He walked over to a red button and pressed It, I have electrocuted again only this time it hurt worse.

Armaros: See there's that smile.

Y/N: W-why why are you doing this to me?

Armaros: Why you know damn well why, everyone in hell are abominations you included, hell took everything from me so I'm going to take everything hell loves starting with the only other flamehound in hell, but first I'm going to make sure those little friends of yours watch you die a slow painful death, and once that's all said and done with we'll have ourselves some new test subjects.

Y/N: FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE CUNT STAIN.

He opened the cage and slowly guided a knife across my arm. I screamed in pain as my blood dripped from my arm hitting the floor. He walked back out of the cage and took a picture of me with my phone.