Dinner With My New Family

Y/N's pov

For the first time in 5 years, I saw the sunrise in hell—well, a pentagram since hell has no sun. After 4 days of healing, I'm finally allowed to get up off the couch since Loona's not here to push me back down. I figured I'd head back to my apartment since I'd left all of my things there and needed to shower, so I'm going to kill two birds with one stone.

*Time skip* Loona's pov

Blitz and I arrive at Imp and head over to where Y/N was staying to see if he's doing okay. However, we instead see a note stating that he's made a full recovery and is heading back to grab his sh*t and go shower or something. I figured he'd do this while Biltz, on the other hand, is having a panic attack. The smallest things give him a panic attack, and sometimes I wonder If he'd be okay if he never adopted me.

Loona: Blitz, calm down; at least we know where he is, right?

Blitzø: I-u-uh.

Loona: You know where he lives, right?

Blitzø: Of course, I know where he lives, Loona. I just don't want to lose him again. I'll text him if he's okay.

*Time skip* Moxxie's pov

Millie and I arrive at the office despite not having work today. After our morning fun, of course. We arrive at the office with her still bouncing up and down the walls like she's been doing all morning. She must want to introduce me to this Y/N fellow; we arrived at the office, and Millie immediately rushes me over to the couch, only to be slightly pissed off seeing he wasn't there. Instead, we see Blitz texting someone while Loona was already eating my lunch AHEAD OF TIME.

Loona: Sup fatty. Your avocado salad stinks, by the way.

Moxxie: Why do you do this to me again?

Loona: Because It's funny.

Blitzø: I mean It's kind of funny, Mox; you flip your shit at Loona over the smallest things, even knowing damn well she'd kick the shit out of you any day of the week.

Moxxie: I'll get her back someday.

Millie: No, you won't.

I stared at Millie, shocked that she wasn't on my side this time.

Millie: Don't look at me like that, Mox; she's a hellhound. Mox, the more anger she shows, the more dangerous they get you to know that.

Loona: And yet this dumbass still thinks pissing me off Is a good idea.

Moxxie: You're the dumbass.

Loona: What did you just say to me?

Blitzø: Oh, you fucked up, Mox.

She looked over at me with pure red eyes.

Moxxie: Shit.

She jumped over her disk and beat the shite out of me. Millie tried to help, but Loona bared her fangs, causing even Millie to back down.

Y/N POV'S

After walking a fair distance, I finally made it back to my place. Seeing that the place I once lived had been burned down, I'd now lost everything I had. I sighed and began to head back to I.M.P. However, I have a feeling I'm being watched. I snap my head around, only to see there's nothing behind me. I have a very bad feeling about this; whatever is going on, I'll find out what it is.

??? pov

After that THING escaped us again, I sent our best spy after him. He reported back, saying he was rescued by some black-haired imp and another hellhound.