At Long Last

Loona's pov

I woke up, and for once I was excited to go to work. I got out of bed, got dressed, and walked over to Blitz's room. I knocked on the door and woke him up.

Loona: Blitz, wake up.

Blitzø: What's the matter? Loony, you're up earlier than usual.

Loona: I have a surprise waiting for you at the office.

Blitzø: Really now?

I could feel my tail wagging a small amount.

Blitzø: Is your tail wagging?

Loona: It's a really good surprise, I promise.

Blitzø: Well, if your tail is wagging, it's got to be good.

Loona:Oh, it is.

Blitzø: So what do you want for breakfast, Loony?

Loona: Do we have any bacon?

Blitzø: Of course we do, Loony.

Loona: Extra crispy?

Blitzø: Just the way you like it.

*Time skip* Still Loona's pov

Blitz and I had just walked to the office, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Millie giving me the thumbs up.

Loona: Hold on, stop right there.

Blitzø: What for?

Loona: Millie helped me with your surprise. We want to see your reaction.

Blitzø: Alright, Seems fair.

I unlocked the office and walked into the breakroom, with Millie not too far behind.

Millie: I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.

Loona: Calm down; you'll ruin the surprise.

Millie: Get Blitz in here.

I called for Blitz to come in.

Loona: Come on in, Blitz!

Blitzø's pov

I walk into the office and see a hellhound I don't recognize on the couch just sitting there. HOW THE FUCK DID HE EVEN GET IN HERE? The office door just fucking opined.

Y/N: Hey.

Blitzø: What the fuck are you doing in here asswipe? You can't be here right now. Also, a quick question: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE? THE DOOR WAS JUST FUCKING UNLOCKED.

Y/N: Is that the way you want to talk to an old friend, Blitz?

He sounds really similar to me, but at the same time, I don't think I know him.

Blitzø: Have we met before?

Y/N: You really don't recognize me?

Blitzø: What do you mean, fuckboy?

Y/N: Think a little harder about other hellhounds you might know.

My brain has stopped working altogether.

Y/N: Does the name Y/N ring any bells, Blitz?

No fucking way, it can't be him; he's in the living world, and he's been there for years.

Blitzø: Y-Y/N, is that you?

Y/N: It sure is Blitz, and no, this isn't a joke; it's really me.

I'm at a loss for words. How did he even get here? As soon as I fished that thought out, Millie and Loona came around the corners with huge smiles on their faces. For the first time in a long time, Loona smiled at me like she actually smiled. That's something I haven't seen for a long time.