A Talk Between Co-Workers

Loona's pov

I'm in bed trying to sleep but my concern for Y/N only grew more and more. I don't know what to do anymore, I've tried thinking of other things to get my mind off him but I just can't. I don't know why I feel the way I do about him. I've never felt the way I feel about him, I feel sympathy for him, what's happening to me why am I feeling this way Maybe I'm just hungover again y-yeah that's It.

Loona: Ugh I need to talk to him about his mental health. fuck it I'm going to do that now.

I walked out of my room and got spotted by Blitz.

Blitzø: Hey Loony where do you think you're going?

Loona: I just want to go talk to Y/N.

Blitzø: What for?

Loona: I think he's depressed and I simply want to help him.

Blitzø: It's a little late Loony better wait till tomorrow, hell is a dangerous place at night.

Loona: Then why don't I just use the book?

Blitzø: So you want to portal over to the office and talk to Y/N knowing he's going to be asleep?

Loona: yes.

Blitzø: No Loony.

Loona: Come on.

Blitzø: The answer is still no Loony, just go back to bed.

Loona: Can't sleep.

Come on you moron just let me go talk to him.

Blitzø: If I let you go see him, you have to use the book and bring it back, understand?

Loona: Yeah yeah I get it.

I walked over to my room using the book and opened a portal to the office.

*time skip*

I ported over to just outside the office doors. Thankfully I had the key in my back pocket. I unlocked the doors to I.M.P. walked through the door, and saw Y/N sleeping on the couch, huh seems to sleep well but I can tell something else is bothering him. I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He wakes up and gives me a look of rage and anger.

Y/N's POV

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw Loona in the office in front of me just standing there. Since I was pissed off about being woken up I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Y/N: LOONA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? I WAS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE SLEEPING AT TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING.

Loona: Y/N...Please stop yelling. I just want to talk.

Millie has told me that Loona can be angry heartless and hell maybe a little selfish but this caught my attention she looks like she's going to burst into tears any second now, maybe they make Loona sound like a bigger asshole than she wants you to believe. Deep down I think all Loona wants is someone she can call a friend. Since she seems rather emotional right now I lowered my voice.

Y/N: Why, what could you possibly want at this time of the night?

Loona: Y-Y/N, please . . .I just came to talk a little, that's all.

Y/N: And why did it have to be now of all times?

Loona: BECAUSE I'M WORRIED FOR YOUR FUCKING WELL BEING THAT'S WHY.

Y/N: Why are you concerned? I don't see a reason for you to be.

Loona: ARE...YOU...FUCKING. . .KIDDING...ME???!!!