Hallucinations

Armaros pov

For the first time in 30 years, I open a portal to hell and see that nothing about this repulsive place has changed; it is still a dimmed red and still has the same distant gunshots you can hear from afar.

Armaros: Alright, move out and find Y/N and that other mutt.

Soldiers: Understood, sir.

They move out in search of this abomination known as Y/N, and I start feeling a little remorse since, well, he is family, but at the end of the day, he needs to be put down.

Y/N's POV

I'm sound asleep cuddling with my little Loo Loo when I wake up seeing nothing but darkness around me—no sight of Loona or anything, just the darkness. I yelled out in hopes that something was out there, yet all I heard was my voice coming back to me. So with nothing else to do, I begin to walk forward in hopes that I might find out where the fuck I am. I felt like I'd been walking for hours. At this point, I'm alone and scared, yet I continued to walk until I came across the imp building. With nothing else around me, I thought maybe the building might have some form of answer, so I entered the building, headed up to the office, and came across the others just standing there. Everything went dark again as everyone just stood around me, not making any movements or speaking for that matter. I was starting to think the weed had something to do with this until Blitz spoke up.

Blitzø: We were never friends. All you are to me is a tool to simply help me with my business, and that's all you'll ever be to me.

Then Moxxie spoke up.

Moxxie: You are nothing but a waste of space; even Loona can do her job better than you. Do you have any idea how sad and pathetic that makes you?

Next was Millie.

Millie: Sometimes I wish Loona and I had left you in that hospital to die. You could have killed me when you let that thing take control of your body. What kind of monster are you?

And finally, Loona spoke up.

Loona: Being your girlfriend has got to be the worst decision I have ever made. You are pathetic and a waste of space; you are nothing but a failure, and you know it. You couldn't even save your parents from the government. What kind of pathetic person just lets that happen? Your parents deaths were your fault, and you know it.

Y/N: SHUT UP!

They all turn into dust and fade away as I'm left alone in the darkness. I start to feel my blood boil but manage to keep it under control. I keep trying to hold on to reality, but so far all I manage to do is lose my grip, slowly letting the anger take control again. Everything goes black again as a spotlight is summoned out of nowhere. I walk up to it, seeing the others lying there, not making a sound or moving for that matter. Fearing the worst, I run up to them only to see that they were killed. Blitz was shot with his flintlock pistol. Moxxie with a knife In his back, and Millie was hung by the neck, just swaying back and forth. I started feeling as if it was my fault somehow. I then heard something to my left; it was Loona, so without thinking, I ran toward her and held on to her, begging her not to leave me and to stay with me. She then spoke up in a weak voice.

Loona: Why did you not save us? This was all your fault.

That was the last thing she said before she died in my arms. I was starting to break down completely with tears, starting to shed my anger, slowly starting to take over again. She slowly fades to dust as another spotlight is summoned in front of me. It shows the same cage that I was in when I got captured, only for it to have Loona inside. I walk over to the cage, but along the way I see the others dead. Moxxie had a knife in his back, Millie was hung just swaying back and forth, and Blitz was shot by his flintlock. I look over to my left and see MY PARENTS WITH BULLETS IN their heads. I'm starting to feel the anger taking control again as I barely manage to suppress it, so I pushed on and walked up to the cage Loona was being held in. As I started to fear for the worst, I put my paw on the glass gage only to see her get shot in the leg.