When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2

Blitzø's pov

I just barely manage to avoid him. I manage to sneak past him only to look back and see him murdering the shite out of everything he sees. I ran towards a flight of stairs and took out my flintlock, hoping I was going to be able to save Loona in time.

Blitzø: HOLD ON, LOONY DADDY'S COMING!

I entered the laboratory and aimed my flintlock at the doctor, then pulled the trigger.

Loona's pov

I close my eyes in fear for the worst as this doctor gets closer and closer to me. A few seconds later, I hear a gunshot. I open my eyes and see a bullet go starlight through his head. He falls to the floor, and I see Blitz with his trusty flintlock standing there. He walks up to me, takes the strap out of my mouth, and takes off the restraints. Once that was taken care of, I wrapped my arms around and shed a small tear.

Loona: Oh, THANK God, you're okay. I THOUGHT I LOST YOU.

Blitzo: OH MY LITTLE LOONY, OH THANK SATAN, YOU'RE OK, WE NEED YOUR HELP DOWN THERE.

Loona: What happened?

Blitzo: IT'S Y/N H-HES REACHED THE LIMIT.

Loona: No fucking way, where is he now?

Blitzø: He's downstairs.

Just as Blitz and I were talking, an agent came flying through the window, followed by another and another, and then Y/N himself. I could feel the rage coming off of him. I've never seen a flamehound before. I always thought they were children's stories. I'm frozen in fear just looking at him.

Loona: Shit.

Blitzø: We need to get the fuck out of here,

Loona: Hold on, I think he's trying to fight it off.

Blitzø: That won't work; just stay very still; maybe he won't see us.

Loona: That's not how that works.

The lights in the lab have been shut off completely, so neither one of us could see Y or N. We could only hear his footsteps and growling. Blitz and I both took cover behind a couple of tables. Thankfully, flame hounds have a harder time seeing in the dark compared to regular hellhounds. The silence was almost too intense for my liking. I could hear him slowly walking around looking for us, flipping over tables, and throwing stuff around, hoping to find us. While he might be able to see us, he can still hear us. Even if I or Blitz make even the slightest movement, he's going to hear us. Something next to the table I was hiding under fell, causing Y/N to look over in my direction. I could hear Y/N walk over to me and growl while I covered my mouth with my paws, hoping he would leave. He flipped over the table I was hiding under; he knew I was there, and he's lost himself completely. He's become so angry that he's lost control of his body; his anger is in control of him. Since he's not in power, he also can't recognize us; he sees us as THEM.

Loona:FUCK, HE'S LOST HIMSELF IN HIS ANGER RUN BLITZ FOR FUCK'S SAKES.

Blitz and I run down the stairs and see Moxxie trying to pick up Millie, but since he's not as strong as the rest of us, it's not working in his favor whatsoever, so I yell something to get his attention.

Loona: FATTY

Moxxie:GUYS, I NEED A HAND OVER HERE!

We ran over and noticed Millie had huge claw markings on her leg. It looks like Y/N was able to land a hit on Millie. It looks really bad.

Moxxie: Y/N was able to gash Millie's leg open; she can't walk.

Millie: Aggh, what are we going to do?