One-The Beginning

" Yo Erin! get over here!" Harry hollered from outside the house.

Ughhh.

My brothers again.

"NO! I have priorities!" I call back. I glanced outside at the pouring rain and wondered what the hell Harry was doing out there. 

I don't get WHY I have to be born to this family.

Why did I have to be in the same family as my noisy, messy, loud, horrible brothers, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall?

My friend, Cassie actually likes my brothers. No scratch that- she's actually crushing on Harry and Niall. I know, it's as weird as it sounds.

But why them?

"Erin! Get me some toilet paper!" Niall shouts from the washroom. "I'm all out!"

I let out a sigh of annoyance, "I literally put a fresh roll this morning, Ni."

Seriously.

"Yeah but it's not the Charmin Ultra-Soft with rose engravings on it!," Niall shouted back.

I ignored him and went back to my homework. I felt a warm tongue lick my hand.

That's my dog, a cockier spaniel. His name is Pepper. I love him. Especially when my brothers are pestering me. 

Just then, Harry and Zayn comes into my room.

"Ever heard of knocking? It's this thing where you smack the door to indicate that you are about to come in so I know not to be naked!" I say impatiently. 

"Well, you aren't naked," said Harry, shaking water from his sopping brown curls. He wringed out his now see-through white tee onto my carpet. 

"Thanks for noticing," I said sarcastically," what do you want?"

" Do you have a picture of Uranus?" Zayn asked. Harry snickered loudly.

Well, that wasn't much.

I took out my astronomy book and threw it at them. 

"Here. Now go away."

Harry laughed"this is what your anus looks like? why is it round and blue?"

Zayn howled with laughter, bending over and slapping his knee.

Harry the perverted one. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly.

At dinner, Mom cooked some rice, chicken, fish, carrots, and broccoli.

Disgusting.

Mom had to leave for her night shift so Louis -the oldest- was in charge.

They started a food fight right after Mom left. I know right - you'd think that being as old as they are, they would be more mature. 

"Can't get me carrot-addict!" Niall yelled at Louis.

"Oh yeah?" Louis grabbed a handful of rice and threw it at Niall.

He missed but hit Liam right in the butt.

I couldn't help it but laugh. 

"Stop! Mom's gonna get mad!" He said angrily as Harry hit him in the face with broccoli.

"Liam the goody-goody!" Zayn shouts as he made a duck when Niall tried to hit him.

Harry got his spoon and hurtled it at Liam.

We loved torturing Liam.

He screamed. He had 'spoon-o-phobia' as we call it.

"Spoon! Get away from me!!! Argggggg!!!"

Zayn laughed so hard that coke came out of his nose.

"Disgusting!" I screech at Zayn.

Niall threw a piece of chicken at me.

"Hey! I'm not even in this," I hollered, dodging the wet meat.

Liam turned a bit purple. That was normal.

Louis jumped up onto the table.

"DON'T THROW THE CARROTS!" he yelled, "THEY'RE SACRED."

Zayn hurtled one at his face which he caught with an open mouth. 

I got out of there... a bit too late. Niall had already hit me with a chunk of wet rice.

"UGHH!"

            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat in my room glad the fight was over.

My brothers finished fighting and cleaned up. One good thing about them, they clean up after themselves. Bad thing: only after a food fight.

Liam was still screaming downstairs. Suddenly, he burst into my room.

"Will anyone learn to knock?!" I say impatiently.

He ignored me.

My other brothers were coming up the stairs.

Liam dove under the bed "help!!!"

Spoons again.

Crazy Brothers.

But that was only the beginning.

I should've known.