Fourteen- You're Back!

Another Update!

Hope you like it!

                                   ~*~*~~*^~*~^*~~^~**~*~~*^~

I was still angry at my brothers the next morning so I just made myself some french toast and a glass of milk and left to eat in my room.

My thoughts swirled around. I was going to Montreal for four days. And it was tomorrow!

Oh no.

I didn't pack yet. Not even a toothbrush. Well at least it's Sunday.

I threw in several pairs of pants and randomly picked some shirts to go with it. Next, I put in some shoes and I got out my sleeping bag.Toothbrushes and stuff. Done. Camera.

Cassy would love to see some pictures!

There was a knock on the door.

"Whaddayawant?" I say taking a bite of my toast.

"Er ... ya wanna go somewhere?" Liam's voice said to the door.

"NO!"

"Oh. O.K. I was just checking-"

"Like you care about me!"

"Sorry. I'll go."

Well, to Quebec I went!

The last thing I said to them were,"I'm leaving. Good to get YOU out of my hair!"

It was a bit too quiet for me on the ride. The bus was silent, watching the movie that Jakob brought.

A five day trip! Imagine that! No more carrots, hair gel, cats, food or spoons. Free!!!!!

                                  ~*~*~*~^~*~^~*~*~*~^*~*~

It took about six hours to get there. Me and my new friends were laughing like crazy at some weird guy.

"Hey look! There's the hotel!" someone yelled. Everyone cheered.

Brooke, Alita and I rushed out to get our suitcases. Alita's older sister told her that it's better to be at the front of the line so you can choose your room first.

We were second in line. Not bad.

I started daydreaming ... about orange things ... orange heavens, as Pepper says ... Carrots ...

Whoa. I can't be thinking about carrots on my supposedly peaceful trip!

"Which room?"

Brooke looked at Alita.

"Uh ... the one on the far side?" she said.

"OK, go on."

Well, that trip made no difference in me. Other than my bond with Brooke and Alita. I wonder when Cassy's coming back so I can introduce them!

                                                ~*~*~*~^~^^~*~*~^~~**^~*

I got back on Sunday. Ugh. Tomorrow, I have school. Darn.

When I woke up, I had  surprise ...

An unfamiliar girl was in the guest room!

And that Simon guy was there with a couple of men in uniforms.

"Hey ..." I said.

Louis' face brightened up,"Erin-poo! We've missed ya!"

Erin-poo? Where'd that come from?