Nineteen-Whole Lot Of Trouble

Hey lovelies! Thanks for reading a lot! And I know, you're sad that this story's almost finished. I'm sad too :*( you're not the only one. Well I appreciate that you stuck with me til the end! I'm only ending this story because I'm pretty sure I lot my sense of humor and I don't wanna bore any of you Lovelies!

Just one thing {LOL, 'one thing'}. This is gonna make you mad. If you're also reading my Harry Potter fanfic, I'm warning you. Since this story is almost finished, I won't be updating that much until I finish this story. :( So sad. why is life like this?

O.K. Just read. Blarb. My weirdness has come back!

                                     ~*~*~*~*~*^~*~**~~^*~**~^*~

{Erin's POV}

I'm so glad to have Peppy-poo back! Now that my brothers are officially famous, our door gets a lot of knocks. I'm telling ya, my friends and our neighbors are lucky we live here! And that also means, I'm famous! I did a lot of signing too at the tour. My hands are officially dead now. Mom is thinking of moving away but NO WAY am I going with them!

Still, I enjoy being famous! Though these guys were making googly eyes at me.

My bros also took me to meet other stars. That's just awesome.

{Niall's POV}

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!

I ate some on the tour.

Today we just got the news that WE DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE! WOO!

I needed to 'go' really badly. REALLY BADLY! AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD WANT ICE CREAM IN THE 35 DEGREE WEATHER!!!!

"ERIN!" I yell at the bathroom door.

"What?"

What?!?!? That's all she says?!?!?!?!!?

"I NEEDA GO!" I scream.

"OK! Just a second!" she calls back in an annoyed voice.

After 20 minutes of jumping around and holding it in with my hands, she comes out. I mean really, after 20 minutes! @#$%^&**&^%$#@

"You call that a second?!?!?!?!"

"Uh, no. I don't think you do either. Anyways, my hair needs attention too!" she says, coming out.

"YOUR HAIR?!?!?!?!!? So all along you were trying to comb your hair?" I screech.

"Well, duh!"

I ran in.

The toilet seat was down. Again.

"And next time keep the toilet seat up!" I added.

"What? You think I'm a guy?"

"Either that or get a urinal."

"Oh, I'm not the one 'going' to a urinal. Get one yourself!" she said.

I just went. Don't need to describe it. You know how to do your buisness. Or do you?

{Harry's POV}

I was bragging about my nipples to Zayn when Liam came in.

"--and they sorta look pink. But isn't that a girl's favourite colour? Which girl doesn't like pink? So pink nipples are attractive. Girls would like A LOT of pink so I guess I'm lucky that I have more pink-ish nipples than any other guy! I mean how many guys do you meet that has four nipples?" I was saying.

Zayn was putting hair gel in his hair and humming Vas happenin' Boys?

"Ew!" Liam said to me. Goody-goody!

"What? So you don't wanna show off your beautiful nipples to a girl? A.k.a Danielle?" I say.

"NO!" Liam said. Well, whatever. He looked a bit ............ saddish.

"Still, nipples are beautiful! And if people don't like nipples, then they're idiots" I say simply.

He gasped,"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-swore!"

"What? Idiot?"

He died. Almost.

Then Erin came in,"hey guys. Do you think that  Pepper's acting weird?"

I looked for the dog.

He was limping and looked like he was trying to spit something out.

"I'll take him to the vet on Wednesday" she said. She looked worried.

It's just her.

Now, back to my precious nipples!

{Liam's POV}

Harry swore. Again.

How many times do I have to tell him that SWEARING IS BAD? He just never listens.

No one does.

Well, maybe Erin. Just a bit. A BIT.

I threw a carrot at him afterward. You don't need me to tell you what Louis did. You know. Yelling at me, swearing.

Told ya. Bad brothers! Bad bad brothers!

Wait a sec, why am I addressing them like dogs? I have no idea.

Maybe they are dogs.

Er, no offense.

Everyone is a male dog except for Erin. She's a female dog.

OH NO! NOT IN THAT WAY!

A girl dog then!

Gosh. I sorta swore. Bad Liam, bad bad Liam.

Oh. Now I'm a dog. Wow. A male dog. Oooh no! not the other b-word!

{Pepper's POV}

The metallic taste never went away. I tried everything!

Spitting, barking, whimpering, pleading.

Nothing would work.

Is it because I'm getting old?

Do old dogs always have this?

I'm not sure.

For once, I'm eager to go to the vet.

FOR ONCE.

                                        ~*~*~^~*~*~~~*~^~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, what do you think?

What is that metallic taste?

Any wild guesses?

OK, THAT'S IT!