Thirteen- What Happened?

Hello!!!! I'm back and I'm really eager to keep on writing!

Thank you WRITTINGCLASS101 for the awesome idea!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to you!

And whoever gives me an awesome idea, they will get a dedication from me!!!

OK, stop listening to me babbling and read on!

                                              ~*~*~*^~*~*~*~^*^~*~*~*^~*~*

The music video that my brothers made was a fail. No offense guys, but you totally messed up your lines.That is why the next week, they set off to the beach again to redo it. Good luck with that.

I heard that Simon, their manager, told Louis and Niall (especially Niall) that no food was to be snuck in because they have food ready. Niall died when he heard that (both the good way and the bad) and Louis had threw a fit. C'mon Lou! You're like, 20 years old!

I sat alone again, wondering what I should do.

Finally, after a millennia, they came home. I was old! (that was a joke. I'm still thirteen)

"How was it?!" I shriek. I never thought that I would be so glad to see them.

"Better than last time" Liam replied.

I gave each of them a hug.

"UGH! DISGUSTING! ZAAAAYN!" I say when I hugged him.

"What?"

"You smell!"

"His gel. You know, to keep his hair in place" Harry said.

"So, do you wanna hang out? We could ... go to the ... movies or something?" I suggest. I would do anything right now to go somewhere with them.

"Er ... sorry sis. We've gotta make our next song" Niall replied after a pause.

"Oh. O.K" I was really disappointed. How come they never have time anymore? Oh well. I'll just ask them tomorrow.

                                          ~*~*~*~*~*~^~*^~*^~*~*^~*

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Sorry, Simon needs us."

                                            ~*~*~^*~*~~*^~**~^~**~*~*~^

"Hey! I have tickets to go to the winter club!"

"No time. Maybe tomorrow?"

                                         ~*~*~*~^~*~*^~*~**~^~*~~**

"Let's go to the maple festival! It's march!"

"Uh ... we're gonna go ... as a band to perform."

                                            ~*~*~*^~**~^~*~*~*~~^~*~*~

"I'm gonna go to the spring party at school. Wanna come?"

"I'd love to but ..."

"Band?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

                                          ~*~*~*^~*~*~^~*~*~*~*

It was like that for the next few days. No, no, no.

I tried again today.

Harry and Liam were coming up from the basement.

"Hey! do you wanna go somewhere?"

They looked at each other.

"Sorry Erin -" Liam started.

"Why do you keep on asking us? You KNOW we're busy!" Harry said suddenly.

"I know! I just wanted some time with you!" I protest.

"Look, we're a band and you're not in it! So KEEP OUT AND DON'T BOTHER US!"

I was taken aback.

Niall comes running from the basement,"what's wrong?"

Liam looked scared but Harry just exploded and told the rest of my brothers.

Zayn looked at me,"we're busy." The others just said the same thing in different words and descended down the stairs.

Even Liam turned away from me and walked downstairs to join the others.

"Erin? We'll go somewhere with you in two hours. Promise!" he said winking. The he, too, disappeared downstairs.

Why?

What's wrong with me? Aren't I fun?

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. 2:30. You better promise, Liam.I gazed sadly at the month old carrot that still said 'trolled.'

I threw it at the door. It fell with a crash.

"NO MORE FUN!" I scream.

                                 ~*~*~^~*~*~^~*~**~*~^*~*~

I must've dozed off because the next thing I hear is car doors slamming. I checked my clock. 6:30! Mom probably left for another errand and won't be back until 10:00

I walked to the window and saw my brothers laughing and joking while getting out of a car. The driver was probably the Simon guy they're always talking about.

When they entered the house, they had a surprise waiting for them.

Me.

I stood in the entrance hallway with my arms crossed.

The guffawing stopped suddenly.

"Uh ... hi Erin!" Louis said.

"Hi yourself!" I turned to Liam and said in clenched teeth,"you promised me. PROMISED"

Everyone looked at him. Liam turned red "what?"

"Don't lie! You said you would promise me to go somewhere!" tears were swimming around in my eyes.

"I- I-"

"You can't lie!"

"I'm sorry. I-"

"That's what you always say! That's what you all say! Is that all your vocabulary contains? Should I tutor you? Two words!" I cry. The tears were so thick I couldn't see properly. All I saw were five blobs standing in front of me.

"Erin ..."

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?"

"Simon invited us to go to a restaurant ..."

"A RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!?!" my tears started to fall. One by one. Like in slow-motion.

Niall made the move to hug me but I pushed him away and rad up the stairs.

"I HATE YOU! NO TIME FOR ME!" I say as I ran into my room and slammed the door for the second time today.

I threw myself on the bed and wept.

I hate myself!

I don't care anymore. I don't care! Not about my brothers, not about Cassy not even about me!

What happened to my fun, loving brothers?

My tears poured out. On and on they flowed.

They never stopped.

WHAT HAPPENED???