Four -Liam at the Blackboard

I know crazy. I called Cassy right after.

They're almost teachers.

Harry is the comedian. Right. That's a teacher.

Liam is gonna talk about dangers of everyday life. Not to mention Spoon-o-phobia.

Zayn has nothing to do but be a music teacher. I mean, helper.

Louis is gonna teach about nutrition -wonder how that's gonna happen since he's so immature- and espacially about CARROTS!!! He's soooo weird just to say.

Niall? He killed Louis for taking the job of nutrition so he is gonna teach with Louis.

"Hey ! No fair! You're gonna eat everything I'm gonna bring for the kids!!!" Louis had said.

"WHAT? YOU'RE BRINGING FOOD THE TEACH??? YOU'RE AWESOME!!!" Niall had screamed.

Me? I... I'm gonna be the humiliated student here!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~*~*~*~~^

Tuesday Morning I opened the door to a freezing blast of wind. It had started to snow and it covered everything making it almost impossible to drive. So, we had to walk, unfortunately.

"Oh great! It's freezing!!!" Niall pouted.

"Like we don't know!" Harry said with a chatter.

Cassy arrived to school late. You know why? not because of the blizzard but because she wanted to look good for Liam who was teaching today. That Cassy. Such a flirt. What was so good about my crazy bros? I have to admit but they do look cute. Not that I wanna marry my own crazy bros! But really, they are messy with a capital M!

"So, hi everyone."

I forgot to kill Harry because he's the one who got them this job.

"Today I'm gonna show you dangers. What are you scared of? you can tell me anything" Liam said as he scratched his neck.

A.J. raised his hand.

Wanna know his full name? Aaron Jackson. Yeah, weird.

"Yes, the girl over there" Liam said looking over at A.J.

Ohmigosh. He's not a girl!

"I'm not a girl you person!" A.J. said coolly "I'm really scared of people who scratch their necks!"

The class lauged as Liam flushed.

"Well... thanks for your story. Anyone else?" Liam said. He wasn't too embarrassed. "Yes Erin?"

He beamed at me.

"I'm scared of brothers who teach my class" I say simply.

"Okaaaay... the girl in the pink sweater? What do you have to share? Please, nothing foolish."

 That was Cassy.

Her sweater was seriously pink and she was also wearing a frilly white shirt and dark designer jeans. She matched it up with a pair of heart shaped earings and a sparkly headband.

Cassy giggled. Her habit of giggling too much.

"Ooh, let me think! I'm scared of spiders, maggots any type of bug" She said happily.

"Good, well answered. Then I shall say that even though you--" Liam was interrupted.

"Hey, what are you scared of?" Tomi asked.

"Yeah! telus!telus!telus!" the class chanted.

Liam paled.

"Well then. I see you are calling the Telus phone team to tell you what they're scared of. Very well, I'll... I'll go call them in to tell you what are their biggest fears!" Liam said grabbing his bag and backing out of the room.

"Liaaaaaaaam!" I groan "you are suppose to be the teacher! Teachers don't run away!"

Liam sighed.

"SPOONS O.K.? I'M SCARED OF SPOONS!!!" he yelled.

The class was stunned. No one spoke until Tomi started laughing.

"Spoons? why're you scared of that?" Philipso asked.

"I'm not scared of it! I just don't like how everyone use it at a restaraunt!" he said.

'K. When that was over, I walked over to Cassy.

"OMG!" she squealed "he's so nice!"

"Of course! Liam's the goody-goody" I roll my eyes.

"Im totally dumping A.J!!!!!" Cassy sighed.

Oh yeah, Cassy had a huge crush on Bert in since fifth grade. She moved on to Tomi last year and dumped Bert for ignoring her all the time. Tomi was nice when she took the time to go on trenslate and searched up Hi, Bye and How are you in Turkish. Since he was from Turkey. Unfortunately, Tomi got a little annoyed about Cassy so she dumped HIM and moved on. In the background always... But then, three months ago -yes that's only a few months before- A.J. came along and Cassy loved his golden curls so she started crushing on him. That hadn't lasted very long. My bros came into the picture and guess what? Yup. You're right.

Such an easy crusher.

Liam , Liam .