Eight-Friends

My life after that was boring.

No jokes, no laughing, no nothing!

Cassy's gone and I don't have anything to do.

On the day I will regret when Cassy comes, I ride the TTC with my bros. Except for Liam who had a dentist appointment and is going to be absent today.

"Transfer please!" Zayn said loudly as we gave our tickets.

The bus driver winced and got out five transfers.

We made our way to the very back-the seats that faced the front in a row.

"I call the window!" Harry bellows as he shoved me and Louis aside.

"Hey! No fair! Then I'll take the other one!" he calls after Harry and pushed me too.

"Hey. No pushing!" I protest but they were too far back to hear me.

The other people on the bus looked at us strangely and one old man even put  finger on his lips.

I ended up sitting right smack in the middle.

Crunch! Crunch! came a sound.

Louis took out his snack-- carrots obviously-- and ate it noisily.

Niall looked at him and decided to eat his lunch--Nandos.

Mom did ground him but he managed to sneak some. I didn't bother to tell Mom.

Zayn was looking at himself in the window. "Gosh! Why doesn't these windows get more shinier?" I handed him my mirror I always kept in my pocket and told him to give it back later.

Harry was sleeping. But I guess he was faking it because I caught him scratch his armpit.

As the good kid-like always- I studied my french. I wasn't good at it.

                                             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~*~^*~^*~^*~*~*~*~*^~*~

The two girls were discussing something at lunch break.

They looked serious and was professional-looking.

I was finished my lunch and I am reading the best books ever! Harry Potter!

Suddenly, the two girls came towards me.

I tried to ignore it. Maybe they were making a beeline for someone else.

But it was me who was the target.

"Um... Hi. I'm Rainbow Brooke" the girl with dark hair said.

I looked up.

"And I'm Alita May" the other one with straight-ish hair and good outfit.

After all this introducing, Brooke asked if I wanted to be their friend or something.

I agreed and I couldn't wait to tell Cassy about my new BFFs!

                                ~*~*~^~~*^*~*~*~*~*~~*~^~*~*~~*

That day, Louis and Niall was teaching our health class.

"OK. I will tell you a fact. Carrots has a lot of vitamin A and vitamin A helps protect your eyes, hair and skin' Louis said sitting on the teacher's desk.

Duh! Like we don't know!

Niall was secretly taking some cupcakes I baked for this lesson. Yes, I baked it. Not Louis, not Niall or anyone else. Me.

"NIALL!" I hiss at him.

He dropped the vanilla rainbow sprinkles with blueberry icing cupcake that he was munching on.

Some girls giggled. The boys just looked at the cupcakes that I baked longingly.

Well, now, Louis was showing off his biceps to everyone.

"Wonder how I got it? I ate carrots!" he said proudly.

Brooke leaned over and said, "he didn't say that carrots help you get biceps."

I giggled.

Brooke was so funny.

That reminded me of Cassy.

They were equally funny.

I miss Cassy.

A lot.