Twenty Two- Crazy Brothers ... Or Brother Crazy?

Ahh, the summer break! What a nice time!

Oh and guess what? I'M GOING ON ANOTHER TOUR WITH MY BROS!

OH YEAH!

OK, sorry. I'm lying. :P I'm actually going on vacation with them. To the beach for 3 weeks. OH YEAH AGAIN!. I wonder how we're gonna get some rest on the vacation. Hello??? Fans??? Directioners???

There's actually this guy (Mark Parsons) that made animated cartoons about them. It was sooo funny! OMG.

Today, I was packing for our trip. Including like, 25 pens literally. For signing of course. I idn't wanna be bothered but Niall came in my room.

"Hey, Erin! Can I ask you question?" he said.

"But you already did" I reply not looking up.

"Haha. Then can I ask you two?"

"You already did."

"OK! Can I ask you four?"

"You just did ... again."

"What? But when?"

"Now."

I love that trick. I learned it from the hilarious Cassy.

Before we went, Mom made us some lunch (sausages-perverted much-, banana noodles-ew!- and -of course- carrots)

The had a food fight with Liam still yelling at them.

"Here it goes!" Harry calls out as he threw a handful of carrots.

A usual, Louis started going crazy until he sees the sun.

:P

Zayn and Niall started arguing about who's throw was the farthest.

Count on me to split them up!

OK, enough about food fights and going crazy til people see the sun.

The trip was really boring.

Harry and Louis took turns driving. Liam won't admit that he could too.

This is the worst and best day ever. OK, maybe only of this year.

                                                    ~*~*~*~*~^~**~*~*~^~*~*~*

Ahhhh ...

Nice and relaxing.

I sat in a beach chair and stretched out. Don't get e wrong, I'm not the kind of girl that wears bikinis.

After a nice stroll on the shore of the beach, I returned home finding my bros signing notebooks, cards, arms, legs, backs, cheeks, posters, books, DVDs and CDs anything you can imagine.

I tried to sneak inside and get a pen ready. Although I'm not as loved by fans as my bros, I'm happy. I mean, it's fun being famous but it's annoying sometimes. A/N: no offense to famous people.

"Oh look! Isn't that Erin? The sister?" someone cried.

Heads turned towards my direction. Oh boy. Or should I say, Oh brother?

Then there was a stampede of people.

"OK! I will sign your stuff but I need a pen or two!" I say holding out my hands to stop them.

"Well, come back quick or we might break down the cabin!" someone shouted.

I ran inside and got a pink pen.

Ooh. Don't think about PEN15s, A/N: Comment if you were thinking bout that stuff :P

Oh brother, the first day of vacation and I practically signed a trillion stuff. Wanna know SOME of the stuff?