Eleven-The X Factor

OK, here it is!

The latest update!

Sorry if it's too short! Don't kill me! I didn't keep my promise on making two long updates. I'll make longer ones next time! This time, I promise.

Enjoy!

                                           ~*~*~*~^*~~*~^~*~*~*~^~^*~*^~*

I found out soon enough.

Those boys were gonna audition for the X-Factor!!!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so surprised! I never knew that They'd do that!

They created Rock Me and Kiss You and stuff but ... THE X-FACTOR????

Their performance is What Makes You Beautiful.

I love that song!

Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed the way you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful (oh oh) That's what makes you beautiful!!!

I guess they've put their mind to it because Louis stopped splitting his head over carrots and Liam touched a spoon without caring and Zayn didn't care if his blond streak flopped down like a thing.

The day of the audition, Louis ate so many carrots he almost turned orange.

I waited at home anxiously for their news.

                                             ~*~*~^~*~*~^~*~*~^~*~*~*^~~*

The got home in high spirits-a good sign.

"Well?" I say.

"What?" Harry said grinning.

"How was it?" I say.

"We didn't make it" Zayn said and put more gel in his hair.

"WHAT?!" I screech.

"Nope. Uncle Simon told us that was it" Liam shrugged.

"THENWHYAREYOUGUYSSMILINGLIKEFREAKSWHENYOUDIDNTGETIT?" I yell.

"CALM DOWN!" Louis said.

"Uncle Simon said we were too talented!" Niall said.

"So ... "

"YUP!" they said at once.

I screamed and hugged them tight.

"Best sis eva!" Louis said.

"But ... that also means we have to be shooting most of the time" Harry said nervously.

"I don't care!" I say.

Actually I would.

If I had known earlier.