Twenty One-Keep Going

• Dedicated to People

Ahhh! Almost the end! I don't wanna update because of this!

Well, I don't want to make you unhappy so I just have to update!

                                   ~*~*~**~~*~^~*~*~^~*~*~^~~*~*^*~~*

"No."

"No."

"No."

That word seems to be the only thing I can say. No, no, no, no, no. I turned away the offer of getting another Cockier Spaniel. What's the point? Pepper can't EVER be replaced.

It's all I could manage to say. Even if it's June already, a month from the incident. The terrible incident. The incident I'll NEVER forget.

"Aw, c'mon, Erin! Cheer up!" Louis said smacking me on the shoulder.

I looked at him,"you'd be in this state if the government banned carrots or made them illegal."

He gasped,"No way! It's not gonna happen!" he ate a baby carrot which was on the ground.

"Oh, gross."

Louis shrugged,"better not. I might homicide them. Really. Well then I'm gonna go to jail. That won't look too good on my records ..."

He talks to himself a lot these days.

School ends in a day. A lot has happened.

I eventually had to return to school because my brothers were busy getting famous. I was too. Only at school. I had signed enough notebooks and arms.

Today, the last day of school, I waited for Cassy to arrive.

"Hy girl!" she yelled,"still missing that Lil' Peppy-poo?"

I smiled. She's the light of my day,"a bit. I'm getting a new dog. This time, a Chevalier King Charles Spaniel!"

Those are cute dogs.

"Nope. Never heard of them! Gotta ask Jazzy!" she linked arms with me.

What a nice feeling. To have someone other than my bros who cares.

A lot of people cared.

They're sad too, no doubt on that.

But they told me to keep going.

Don't get off track and keep moving on.

Especially Jasmynn, the saddest of them all. (OK, that wasn't a word but yeah ...)

They told me to keep going.

Keep going on.

Keep going forward.

Keep going and be happy.

                                 ~*~*~*^~*~*~*~*~*~~**~^~^~~**~*~

Sorry, that's a bit short but I couldn't think of anything else. My mind was on the last chapter.

Sorry to say this but, chapter 22 is the last one followed by and epilogue.

It's sad know. After I finish this, Keep Going. ;)