Five- Missing My Friend

Wow, Ever since Liam came, my class was all crazy.

Especially Harry. He's the person everybody talks about.

"Hey girlfriend!" Cassy said one afternoon as she bounced up to me. I was getting ready for last period.

"Oh, hi."

"Sooo... any news for me?" she said batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Yes! You would not believe this! Niall almost killed me!!!" I say. I dunno why I said that. I just did.

Cassy crossed her arms "you know what I mean!"

I roll my eyes. I've gotten into this stupid habit of rolling my eyes. Gosh.

"Then, no. Not at all if you don't count that incident yesterday when you were at the washroom fixing up yourself" I say as I rummage through my locker for my history textbook.

"OMIGOSH! What happened!" Cassy yelled "why didn't you tell me???"

"First, please admit that you were making yourself glamorous in the washroom" I insisted.

Cassy sighed.

"I was not trying to be glam! I felt that I had a booger or something because Zayn was always looking at me!" she said exasperated.

"Fine then" I say smirking "Zayn said that music can cause true love and that it is sometimes romantic. While he said that, I saw him glance at your seat but of course, you weren't there!"

Cassy buried her face in her hands "this is my life regret!" she said in a muffled voice.

"Now two bad things have happened!" she whined.

"Two?"

"The regret and the fact that I'm leaving for Pakistan!" she said sadly.

"WHAT??? YOU'RE GOING TO PAKISTAN AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME??? WHAT ABOUT OUR EIGHTH GRADE TRIP TO MONTREAL???" I scream.

"I'm not g-going" she said quietly "I'm going to Pakistan. Tonight. For a month and a day."

"TONIGHT??? BUT ... BUT ..." I say.

I am so shocked.

Cassy leaving? What will I do without her?

I was gonna surprise her today with a shopping date with her ,me and my bros!

How could this happen?

"Yes. I'll miss you Erin! Please say hi and bye to Harry!"

"Oh. O.K. I-I... I'll miss you" I say.

"Don't worry, I'll call you on the plane tonight. See ya!" she smiled sadly hugged me and walked away.

I looked sadly at her "bye!" I called.

She waved at me and left with her Mom.

Louis really wanted to play an April Fools Day prank on her. That will surely make her year! I bet she didn't care if it involves some crying.

Cassy always has a joke up her sleeve to make me laugh.

Now who's gonna talk to me?

I could go hang out with my other sort-of-friend-but-not-really BFF, Genevieve.

She's O.K. but she reads too much.

She is soooo interested in Manga. Boooring!!!

The bell rang signaling the start of my history class.

I didn't wanna go.

Instead, I hid in the downstairs washroom and cried my eyes out.

I couldn't stop. Once I do, I think about my shopping date on Saturday which reminds me of my best friend, Cassy Fatima Warner.

She was gone and there wasn't anything I could do to stop her from going to Pakistan.

I miss her already and yearn for April 4th, the day she' coming back.

                    ~*~^~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~*~*~**~*~*~*~^*~

Sorry if I wrote too less but I'm in too much grief right now. As you know, one of my BFFs is going to Pakistan FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :',( (crying double tears)

I hope you have a wonderful time in Pakistan!

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!