Sixteen- A Bit Of Wrong On Both Sides

WARNING!!!!!!!! I am warning you right now!

This chapter has some really wrong stuff. Read if you want. YOU DON'T HAVE TO! Just warning you. This chapter can be a bit ... perverted.

Well, after all things were back to normal, things got funer.

O.K not a word but who are you? An English teacher? Sheesh.

One day at school, I was sitting with Brooke, Cassy and another girl named Yu-Yu. I know, suddenly, the whole school became friends. Don't ask me how that happened.

Alita and Jasmynn had Office helpers. Lucky.

I brought spaghetti but my mom packed a spoon instead. Where was Liam when I needed him?

Who eats spaghetti with a SPOON? Seriously!

I also Had a banana.

"EW!" Yu-Yu cried pointing at my fruit.

You know bananas. The bad way? Yeah. The boys' balls ...

ANYWAY!

Brooke and Cassy started ewing and laughing.

Brooke grabbed it fro me and stuck it at the place! 'THE PLACE'! MY 'THE PLACE!'

I screamed a bit and snatched it back while Cassy and Yu-Yu laughed hysterically.

My friends can be wrong some times. O_O

"O.K. Calm down everyone! I'm gonna eat it. The fruit," I say nervously.

The girls screamed and squealed.

I tried opening it but I can't. Because of laughter.

Finally, Brooke grabbed the banana and peeled it open and we laughed like crazy! What? There was no sun so we could go crazy.    :)

She gave it to me and told me to eat it.

I tried! I really did! But with Brooke, Cassy and Yu-Yu watching, I ... y'know. Yu-Yu's one of the most perverted people in my classes!

I put my mouth on it ...

"Oh gosh! It looks like you're sucking it!" Cassy cried, squealing.

We squealed louder.

Oh disgusting!

I forced myself to take a bite.

"ARGGGG!" we all cry. Some boys from the table over were looking at us and gawking. AWKWARD!

"OMG, Erin! How does it taste like?!" Yu-Yu probed.

OHMIGOSH.

"Is it squishy? Is it sweet? You ate it so you have to know!" Cassy said.

"Uh ..." I began but Brooke jumped in.

"Is it sour? Salty? Is it juicy?" which sent us into hysterics again.

"Oh, ew!" I screech.

"Look! Thre's juice on it! It must be juicy!" Brooke added.

Oh, Brooke. When did you lose your innocence?

All after that, we went to the washroom where we told whoever was in there what happened. Abigail and her friends were in there.

Well, we got a bit loud so Brooke, Cassy and I left.

Cassy was rambling on about periods and erection. No one was really listening. Not to be mean but I dodn't have the ears to listen to wrong things!

We turned around a corner and I saw Mrs. Bogden coming out of the library.

Cassy didn't seem to notice her because ...

"And still! Bananas are peach. Or pink. For boys though. It's called erection and you got erection -" she cut off because Brooke made a pffkgkgk sound and then she saw Mrs. Bogden.

"I mean, perfection. No, Mechection. No, that's not  word! No! Direction!" she sputtered.

We ran out screaming.

Whoa.

Just whoa.

She said erection in front of a super strict teacher.

                                    ~*~*~*~^~*~*~*~^*~*~*~

When I got home, I went on Butt-book. Strange name for a super popular website!

My bros were home for once.

They told me how Harry was talking about nipples and nakedness when the principal came round.

"You know, the nipples have a weird look. Pink and all. Being naked is the thing, you get to show your awesome nipples off. I got lucky that I have four to brag about!" he had said.

Liam had gagged when Principal Mal came.

Wrongness. Wrongness on both sides.