Fifteen- Live While We're Young

I know, the title is super long but I NEEDED to add those things.

I have a further comment; as you know, this story is not gonna go on forever. Sad. But really, how can I continue this when I have a bajillion other ideas for other stories??? It is probably gonna end at chapter 20 or so.

So, you better enjoy it while it lasts!

                                                           ~*~*~*~*^~*~*~*~*~*

It turns out I did.

Come on! I lost my 5 bros and now 3 friends! I don't know what happened to me.

Maybe I've become Mrs. Grumpy face. No make that a Miss. I'm not married! (don't get any ideas, boys)

I decided to apologize. First to my brothers. That ... may be impossible. Especially with Harry.

Cassy's cool as long you actually mean the apology. I don't know about Brooke and Alita though.

On Saturday, I waited until my bros were finished with their meeting with Simon. Why are they always with him anyway?

Liam calls him Maggot. Short for, Maggot Infested String Bean. Translation for Simon: Magnificent Human Being.

Really Liam? Really? Well I guess no one knows except for me and Eleanor. I'm starting to like her a lot.

When Louis isn't home, she takes over, doing all the chores and joking with me. Sh's cool. I can' believe Louis got a perfect girlfriend!

Eleanor was here today too.

I walked down the stairs.

I realized I haven't spoken to her and she was here for like, three hours already.

Typical me.

"Hi Erin!" she says brightly.

She was cooking.

"Hey."

We chatted a while until Louis came home running with the whole band hurrying behind him.

"ELEANOR!!!!!" he screamed.

Wow. Nice way to greet someone. Really.

"Hey Lou-Lou!" Eleanor said.

He ran into the kitchen, where I was still sitting.

He came to an abrupt stop when he saw me. Nice. You just old Eleanor that we're having a fight.

Eleanor backed up a bit,"well, since you're home, I'll go."

Louis didn't stop her.

I gathered all my brothers in the kitchen.

They were a little uncomfortable.

"I ..."

Liam looked up a bit.

I looked down.

"I WAS A HORRIBLE PERSON! NOT FORGIVING YOU LIKE THAT! I'M SO SORRY!" I burst out.

Harry ignored me and even left the room.

Great.

I waited for the rest to follow him but Zayn just stuffed more hair gel in his hair an shrugged,"'s OK. I didn't expect you to be mad long."

Louis clapped and sang What Makes You Beautiful.

Liam hugged me,"you are my angel!"

I laughed.

Niall was wiping his eyes with the dishcloth.

Ew. Disgusting.

HE WAS CRYING!!!! RARE!

Some of the afternoon's carrot salad and mashed potatoes got caught on his eyelids.

Now, down to Harry.

He came in suddenly.

"Hey, does anyone have a picture of Uranus? The actual planet, I mean."

Liam went to fetch it from my room.

"Here's your anus. I mean, my anus. I mean- nevermind" he grinned at me.

Harry started laughing,"so you mean that this is a picture of your anus and not Uranus?"

All of us laughed.

We were back to normal.

Even Harry.

                             ~*~^~*~*~^~**~~*~^~*~**~

Monday came crawling by.

The day I feared.

Well, I didn't really fear it. I was scared that my friends won't forgive me.

But hey, what kind of friends are they if they don't?

I saw Cassy by her locker.

Before I could even take a breath, she launched into a speech.

"Erin, I am so glad you came back. I was an idiot for scaring your new friends off like that and then ditching you. I am so sorry and hope you'll forgive me. I don't care if you don't forgive me because I kinda deserve that. I guess I didn't want you hanging around with other people but me. I was feeling really bad at that time because I got mad at you for getting new friends. I got a new friend myself but didn't tell you. Her name is Jasmynn. You had a right to have new friends. I'm not your boss or anything. Anyways. If you didn't have a friend when I left, how could've you survived? If that was me, I would have gone and got a million friends. The way you handled me ditching you was surprising. I mean, look. I just got up and ran, leaving you behind friendless. You didn't come running after me, screaming and punching my head off. You just stood there, confused because I was an idiot. Please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,  forgive me! PLEASE!" she begged.

"Whoa! Hold it! Of course I'll forgive you!" I explained my plan.

"Well, let's go find them!"

We found the two girls in the upstairs washroom.

Cassy did another long apology and we headed off to find Jasmynn.

We did some introducing and there we go!

A group of 5!

I managed to get back 7 people and get a new person!

At lunch, we were waiting for Jasmynn and Alita. Brooke had this job called Office Helpers and she had to work at the office at lunch so the teachers could have a break.

Jasmynn and Alita also were O.Hs but it wasn't their turn.

"Cassy, I can't thank you enough! You forgave me!"

"What? Don't we have to Live While We're Young?"

We burst out laughing.

"What?" Alita asked.

"LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!" Cassy and I yelled.

People gawked at us but who cares?

They started singing the song but who cares?

I've got my friends again and that's what matters.

"TONIGHT LET'S GET SOME, AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!"