Three- Even Crazier

Why my crazy bro was there?

I found out soon enough.

All my bros were interested in music so they took turns teaching our school about it.

Talk about crazy. They are so embarrassing! They think it's awesome. Cassy was dying when she saw Harry.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" she squealed.

I tried to hide my face. No such luck.

Well, it was lucky that none of my brothers and I look alike (thankfully!) and it was lucky that they devote themselves in music so much that they hardly show their faces.

They unlucky thing was they always have to make it sooooooo obvious that we're siblings. You honestly don't know how embarrassing that is unless you have five crazy brothers that are all cute-looking to other girls. Really, you should imagine.

"Erin!!! Hi Erin!!! It's your bro here!!!!!" he said. OK, he screamed that.

Cassy giggled. "Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!"

After my embarrassing brother introduced himself, he started yammering on about me.

I know right??? NOT MUSIC!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 

" DID YOU KNOW THAT ERIN STYPAYHORLIKSON IS MY BABY SISTAH??? HER ANUS IS ROUND AND 3-D YA KNOW! SHE SHOWED ME ON SATURDAY. WHEN SHE WAS A YEAR OLD, SHE POOED A LOT. BUT THAT'S A BABY'S THING YA KNOW. ANYWAYS. I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC!!! I LOVE TO SING. OOH! DID I TELL YA? ERIN SINGS IN THE SHOWER!!! I HEARD HER. SHE ALSO PLAYS THE SAXOPHONE!!! SHE'S PRETTY GOOD I SHOULD SAY BUT SHE SQUEAKS A LOT. ANYWAYS, I HAVE 4 OTHER BROTHERS WHO LOVES TO SING TOO. WE ALWAYS SING IN FRONT OF OUR BABY SISTAH!!" he yelled.

I was terrified. The class was laughing. Hard.

To get even, I looked around the room. No teachers. Good.

I jumped up and ran to the front of the room.

Cassy gasped "Erin!!!"

"AND DID YOU KNOW THAT MY BROTHERS CLIMB ON TELEPHONE BOOTHS? HARRY LOVES CATS AND EVEN HAS A ROOM FULL OFF CAT STUFF!!!!!!! AND LOUIS ONCE DRESSED UP AS A FAT DUDE!" I say and ran back to my seat.

That was unexpected of me.

I was always the blended in person, never ever jumped up to say anything and didn't raised my hand too much.

Everyone was laughing like crazy.

This girl, Abigail was even crying tears of laughter!

That was totally surprising. She almost never laughs in class.

Cassy was dying.

She was jumping up and down.

The class stopped right as our teacher, Mme Gryant came in. JEEZ. She's sooooo strict! Always ruins the fun. I hate her.

"What'sallthisnoisearen'tyousupposetobeworking?" she said.

Harry grinned.

"Don't worry Mme Bryant, we are working. Just some laughs" he smiled.

HE JUST CALLED OUR TEACHER MME BRYANT!!!

"It's Mme Gryant."

"Pardon? Oh yes. I have mistaken. Sorry Mme Braint" Harry said.

The class couldn't help laughing.

I joined in.

Our teacher threw her books at Harry and left.