Seventeen- On Tour!

I am dying right now. Totally dying. And crying. =*(

O.K, this is what happened: This story is going to end in a few chapters. More like 20 or 21. I think I lost my sense of humor or something. :(

Well, enjoy the rest as much as you can! :)

                                               ~*~*^~*~*~*^~*~^~*~*~*

{Pepper's POV}

This is just weird. Six of my humans are leaving somewhere. On tour or something.

I'm gonna hate it! Four weeks without my normal owners? What are they thinking?

They can't take care of me so I have to stay with someonw else! I think her name is Jasmynn.

I heard my shorter-girl owner talk to that Jasmynn-girl and say,"You and Alita can take turns watching Pepper-poo. I'm gonna miss him sooooo much! I know that you and Alita love dog so ... yeah. Well, good luck! and I'll miss you too!"

Then she turned to me. I was sitting-as a good dog would- on the front steps.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss you, Little Poo-Poo!" she said.

Little Poo-Poo? Since when did I turn into poo? Are humans crazy or something? That's also why I think that dogs are waaaay smarter than humans.

Shorter-girl-owner continued,"be good! I'll be back before you know it! Bye! I'll miss you!" she hugged me really tight and I almost suffocated.

I barked at her. Once, twice and then I whimpered and made my cutest puppy sound and face.

Translation (although humans don't understand): You're leaving me? Whyyy? Don't you love me? Don't you wanna pet me? Pleas stay with me! Look how cute I am!

My owner and the Jasmynn girl laughed. Why are they laughing? Don't they know that I don't wanna be with her?

"See you, Pepper! Love ya!" the-shorter-girl-owner said and waved as she walked away from the house. Away from Jasmynn. Away from me.

{Louis' POV}

Erin wouldn't hurry up. She kept on petting our stupid dog.

Hey, I never even knew we had a dog. Or a cat. All I knew was that we had a pet carrot. That little cutie is awesome!

When Erin finally walked up the tour bus, she waved at-what was the dog's name? Preppy or something. Then she started sobbing.

"Erin!" Niall said.

She told us she'll miss Pepper. (so that's the dog's name!)

"Aww, Erin. We'll be haing so much fun though! Everyone's dying to see the band and you! You're our lil' sis!" Liam said putting his arm around Erin. He kissed her on the forehead and pulled her close.

Talk about romance. Who loves their own sister in a love love way? Anyway, doesn't Liam already have a girlfriend? I kept quiet though.

Erin fell asleep soon so I carried her to one of the beds. Yeah. I carried her.

REMEMBER. I HAVE THE BIGGEST BICEPS OF THE FAMILY. No one has bigger ones.

Not Harry. Not Liam. Not Zayn. Not even Niall who eats a lot.

Look. Niall's only 99 lbs. Really.

{Erin's POV}

I woke up to an unfamiliar sight.

Oh yeah. It was the tour bus.

I miss Pepper.

I miss his poo.

I miss his loudness.

I even miss his pink butt.

My brothers were going crazy until they see the sun in the T.V. room.

Wow. This bus ... huge.

All the couches and sofas.

Love it.

The bus was more luxurious than our house! Look at the couches! They're as soft as my bed!

I wonder what adventures this trip will bring us?

{Niall's POV}

YUM. YUM DUM TUM. AUM BUM CUM DUM EUM FUM GUM HUM IUM JUM KUM LUM MUM NUM OUM PUM QUM RUM SUM TUM UUM VUM WUM XUM YUM ZUM.

THE WHOLE ALPHABET.

What? It really was yum!

If you don't know what I'm talking about .... A/N: Comment if you know before Niall tells you or not. No one is here to critisize you!

Than you have a small appetite.

You guessed yet?

No?

I'm giving you time to think ............................................................................

I hope you got it by now.

You know what? I'm just gonna tell you .... after one more minute of thinking.

I think you forgot what you were suppose to be thinking about. You're suppose to guess what's so yum dum tum.

Guessed yet?

O.K whatever. I'll just tell you.

I just ate.

NANDOS

Awesomeness!