Eighteen- Songs

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Just the latest update here! I'm warning you once again. I know all you love Crazy Brothers ... Or Brother Crazy a lot because you stuck with me til now-almost the end. The sad part?

This story is going to en in a few chapters! IN A FEW CHAPTERS!

I know what you're thinking right now: WTF?!?!? YOU EVIL PERSON! I also know what you're doing right now. Jumping n everything you can and screaming,"noooo!"

I know, it's sad but you can't expect me to write forever.

Well, enjoy! (oh and I was too lazy to describe the tour so ... yeah)

                               ~*~*~^~*~*~^*~*~**~~^*

{Pepper's POV}

I spent the rest of my doggy days lying down and waiting for my girl owner. Why didn't she want me anymore? Why  didn't she want me anymore?

The Jasmynn-girl and the Alita-girl were nice enough but I want my girl owner!

On the day that humans call Saturday-I call it home day because my owners stay home and be loud- , I ate some orange heavens and some doggy food. Yum.

Hey, I remember that boy owner that loves food and says 'yum' throughout the alphabet!

I was busy sulking when a ringing stared. It hurt my ears. I'm getting old and I have this weird metallic taste in my mouth. It's not so strong but I don't like it.

The ringing stopped by a scream. I barked. Who? Invader?

"OMIGOSH! YOU'RE BAAAACK! HOW WAS IT?" the Jasmynn-girl screeched happily.

Wow. Music to my ears.

"Pepperrrrrrrr!" Jasmynn-girl called. Footsteps neared but I was too tired to get up. If I was younger, I would've ran to the door to see who it was.

I'm old. Don't insult me. Don't insult a dog.

I whimpered, telling her I didn't wanna go.

"Aw, little Pepper-poo doesn't wanna leave here? You like me that much? Aww" Jasmynn cooed as she picked me up,"But guess what? Ewin's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

Erin?

"PEPPER! Omigosh! How are you?" cried a fmiliar voice.

My girl-owner!

Now I percked up! Now I ran! You should've seen me!!!!!!

I was overjoyed.

{Zayn's POV}

We were waiting for our sister to get her dog back. I looked into the mirror. Erin took forever in that house of her friend's. Then I looked into a mirror. All because of that dog. At least I remember his name, not like Louis. All Lou-Bear cares about is his pet carrots. I checked myself out in a mirror.

He actually names them:

~the small one (okaaay):Lou-carrot

~the long one (*puke* long?): Lou-carrot jr.

~the greenish one (I just lost my appetite): Lou-carrot jr. jr.

~the super orange one (er...): Lou-carrot jr. jr. jr.

~the one with a lot of bumps on it(ohmisgosh. BUMPS?): Lou-carrot jr. jr. jr. jr.

~the softest one (he uses that as a pillow): Lou-carrot jr. jr. jr. jr. jr.

~the hardest one (oh gosh): Lou-carrot jr. jr. jr. jr. jr. jr.

~(just add some jrs after the Lou-carrot)

(dont worry, he has way more. Some of them even got moldy ugh O_o)

I jammed more hair gel into my awesome and beautiful hair. I admired myself in a mirror. I look so hot. Hotter than anyone I've seen anyway. I looked into the mirror again. Erin came out of the house-finally-and skipped happily to the limo with Pepper (proof I remember the dog's name!). I checked my hair in the mirror. Hot.

I looked in the mirror ten more times and then I looked at the super reflective surface of the window.

Hmmm... more hair gel will do. I stuffed hair gel in once more and checked my hair on Louis' highly polished carrot.

Ew. I look ugly in that.

I checked the real mirror. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Then I sang my favourite song.

There once was a group with Liam and Niall

Vas happenin' boys ?Vas happenin' boys?

They lived with Zayn and their room was vile

Vas happenin' boys? Vas happenin; boys?

Did you know that Harry's such a slob? He needs to win the X-factor cause he cant get a job

And, oh, Louis needs a boat, he dresses like he owns one

Cause he's got no other cloths they really needs your vote.

A/N: Do you know that song? Comment if you do!

{Liam's POV}

That tour was ok I guess. Too many people fangirling. Hate that. I told them in a super nice way to buzz off and never come back. I used my 'maggot infested string bean' trick. Always works. Trust me.

Harry was singing 'Forever Young' really loudly so I told him to shut up. I never say that. Not always.

Then, he started singing another song.

Typical.

Well, I got that song stuck in my head anyways so.

Na na na na na

He takes your hand I die a little

I watch your eyes and I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

Na na na na na

When you walk by, I try to say it

but then I freeze and never do it

My tongue gets tied and my words get trapped

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him, Im breaking

Oh how I wish that was me.

A/N: Please comment if you know that song!

Well, I don't have any problem cause no one wants my Danielle. I can just imagine ...

Danielle Stypayhorlikson.

Yo. Stop it Liam.

{Niall's POV}

I hate math so I sang 'youre math skills are terrible'

You're insecure, so half of four

Your old brains aren't what they were before

Add two threes, its fun for us cause we're young and we still remember stuff.

Everyone else can multiply by sixty, everyone else can add two.

Funny.

Ok, that's it! Hope you've enjoyed!