Seven- Mrs. Niall

• Dedicado a TerryLove101 (even if you've left Wattpad!)

As you know, Niall dressed up as a girl.

I know, Zayn spread it all around with the help of Louis.

Today was a frosty day. It was almost spring and I loved that type of weather.

I was sitting alone on the benches outside, reading Harry Potter-the best book ever!- waiting for the bell to ring when Zayn popped out from a tree.

"Hey People!!!" he yelled.

Everybody -or should I say EVERY GIRL- turned from what they're doing and looked at him.

I wish Cassy was here.

My worst enemy, Adorothy ( I know, weird name. But perfect for a stupid, annoying not-so-girly-girly girl ) and her friends, Jenni and Kittie, squealed as they saw my 'cute' brothers and jumped around screaming.

There were two other girls who looked excited but wasn't showing it.

Alita and Brooke were the best of friends. They were inseparable. I've been to the same school as them for eternity and they were always friends.

"We've got news!" Louis shouts "Niall is in the washroom so no one needs to worry!"

There was a murmur of excitement. Why does every girl like my bros?The boys don't really care.

"Niall dressed like a girl!!!!!!!" they both screamed " with makeup and all!!!"

The girls roared with laughter and shouts could be heard from China.

Sheesh.

Mom! I think I need a hearing aid later!!!

Gosh.

Even the 2 best friends were laughing!

The suddenly, Niall came out of nowhere with Zayn.

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn shouts.

Liam -who had jumped out of a tree- said something to him.

I expected Niall to be really mad for that but he simply laughed and yelled," Yeah! It's me! Mrs.Niall!!!"

More laughter.

I don't know how they do it but somehow, whenever they say something, people laugh. Even the most shy person does too.

Like Brooke in the 2 group.

Rainbow Brooke was one of the most shy people I've ever met. I see a serious Harry Potter fan like her best friend, Alita. Brooke hates it when people call her Rainbow because she thinks it's too girly and her mom loves rainbows so that was her name.

Alita May Tamara was a shy person too but not as shy as her friend. The person I've talked to the most other than Cassy and my bros was her. She loves dogs and ice cream. I know she has a King Charles Spaniel. Oh, did I mention? Her mom is a breeder so she has a billion under-eight-weeks puppies. My favourite pup is Yin. Alita thought of that because Yin had a twin so she named the twin, Yang.

Why am I thinking about girls who I don't even know even though I've spent eternity with them???

My next memory was everyone chanting,"Mrs. Niall!" or "You go, Woman!" or "Will you marry me?"

The last part was supposed to be a joke that the boys are suppose to say.

I'll be glad when that was over!

~*~*~*~*~^~*~*~**~^~*~*~**~*~^

In music class a girl named Florette was presenting her speech on 'Antonin Dvorak'

And no it is not pronounced ' Dev-rack'. It is 'De-vor-jock'.

"Dvorak was born in Nalahoseves. He was a son of a b--" Florette cut herself off from saying the 'b' word "butcher."

She pronounced 'butcher', Butt cher.

Niall was waiting for Zayn's class to finish with Louis.

"Hey Miss. Niall!" someone whispered as Florette finished her presentation.

"Hey! It's MRS. Niall!" Niall said imitating a lady's voice. It wasn't very good so it brought giggles.

That should end now but guess what? It's the beggining.

The times I thought it was the beggining? It wasn't.

It was like minus beggining or something.

This time, I knew it just started with Cassy and the group of 2.

I should have known that something bad was gonna happen in less than a month.

~*~*~*~*~*~^~*~*~**~*~*~^*~*

Hey!!!!!!

I'm weird, I know.

I miss you Fatima! I hope you guys like my story!