Twenty- Letting Him Go

• Dédié à Pepper, the dog

{Erin's POV}

I'm really worried about Pepper.

He's not .... Pepper.

I tried to keep my mind off him by hanging out with Louis. I brought some of MY carrots.

"HIIIII!" he screamed when I came into the basement.

I think he broke my eardrums.

"I get it! Hi!" I say annoyed.

He threw a carrot at me. Wow. Just wow. Louis Stypayhorlikson is officially crazy.

He won't let people throw his carrots when he throws other people's carrots.

"Aw! I missed ya by a millimetre!" he did the facepalm thing.

"Oh c'mon Louis! You're like, 20! An adult!" I roll my eyes. He's so immature for his age.

Then, Louis face darkened. He reached out his hand and made one of those claws. He made a 'scary' face and said in a deep voice,"Never say that. Don't grow up, it's a traaaaaaaaaaap!" Then he munched on the carrot that was s'pose to be Louis'

Oh really?

I regret hanging out with Carrot-freak.

Just then, Harry came downstairs. He appeared to be rehearsing speech.

"-they will be very popular, just you wait and see! I shall make them the new trend! Well, for boys though. I mean, girls, you could, er ... strip off too but I mean, you're GIRLS!" he said to himself.

"You talking 'bout nipples again?" I roll my eyes. He's attached to his' these days.

"What?"

Just then, Zayn and Liam came in. Well, the whole band is here ... except for Niall. WHY am I not surprised? WHY?

"At Nando's" Zayn said.

"So, is Pepper ..." Liam began.

I looked down,"I smell something metallic in him ..."

"'S probably one of Lou's silver carrots or something" Harry sighed.

Louis hurtled a carrot at him and then went to get it.

"Have you ever heard of a thing like this?" Zayn was saying,"it happened at the doctor's last week. So this guy came in an told the doctor,'Doc, people say I'm crazy because I LOVE doughnuts.' The doctor says,'That's not nice! I'm sure everyone LOVES doughnuts!' then the guy says,'Phew! What a relief! Then would you like to go to my wedding?' the doctor ushered him out."

My bros burst out laughing. I didn't. See, boys' sense of humor are really weird.

These guys in my class, Martino, Aloberto and Mitchel, make the weirdest jokes-ever. Once this happened:

Scene #1

Martino~ I'm gonna tell you a joke

Aloberto~ O.K.

Mitchel~ I like laughing

Martino~ Once upon a time, there was a cow!

Aloberto~***laughs until he cries*** that's hilarious!

Mitchel~***laugh until he gets un-emo*** yeah!

Martino~***laughs the hardest and nearly dies***

Aloberto~ And then the cow ate YOU!

Martino~ ***same reaction***

Mitchel~ ***same reaction***

Aloberto~***same reaction***