Shuriri : Namor's kingdom

NO POV

Namor showed his beautiful kingdom to Shuri and he did have a right to want to protect his people. Everything was so beautiful and he even brought the sun to his people.

They sat at the edge of the small pool of water. Namor finished explaining why he wanted to kill the scientist.

Even though she just met Riri she saw the talent in her was real. Her project was stolen by the colonizers so she's really not at fault at all.

" I won't stand for it " Shuri begin. " if I have to stay down I will just let the young lady go " She said. Namor was a little stumped back he gave this girl a pretty dress even his mothers bracelet that should have persuaded her by now. Even his starstruck KINGDOM !!!

Before he could say something he was called up to land. He let Shuri go back to the young scientist for a minute while he took care of business. 

Riri saw Shuri having such a big relief of her being alive. " Oh so glad your alive " Riri embraced Shuri in a hug. She hugged her back her mind contemplating on a decision to keep them both safe.

" Yeah " She sighed.

Riri instantly pushed her away " Are they finna kill me ? " She gasped. The hint is sadness in Shuri's voice gave it away.
" NO! I won't let that happen " Shuri fumed. Maybe she was wrong Shuri has been helping her since she meet her. It's not everyday a princess comes to protect you.

" What if this is the only way ? It's beautiful down here Namor does have a good reason for the love of his people "

" Yeah doesn't mean he should go killing you for something you didn't even know happened or Didn't want to happen "

" I heard you say you would stay down here what about your mother ? "

Riri was confused. The Princess of Wakanda who was pretty , brave and smart. It's just if she ever spent a seconds more with her she'd like her even more.

Shuri took a step closer towards Riri lifting her chin up with just a finger for direct eye contact. " No words could describe what I'd do in a heartbeat to keep you safe " Shuri stated.