Shuriri : Party favors

NO POV

It's a month since everything happened over the Atlantic ocean. 2 weeks ago  Riri and Shuri went to a game which was great, however she felt that wasn't enough. 

Spending all that time with Shuri made her feel amazing. Like someone actually saw her for who she truly was.  Not just some hustler for good grades just " Riri. "  Smart , funny and pretty Riri.

Funny thing too the professor who basically took her project was actually fired. Which is really weird cause no one ever said why. To be honest she didn't even care about what he did just knew next time to keep her work to herself. 

Shuri on the other hand was not burying herself in work instead meditating and healing. As much as she loves technology , improving things already improved, Shuri also didn't wanna hold in all that anger she had anymore.

No lie Riri was on her mind like a record player that wouldn't stop. Her laughing, Her jokes , Her smile and Her very smart ideas. The bonus of this all was just girlfriend material.  Only she didn't wanna assume anything because a young woman like her could already be taken .

Plus everything she's seen on American tv might say it all. That's when the perfect idea came to mind.

Shuri : Hey it's been a minute

Riri : Yo wassup

Shuri : Everything's good just wanted to see how you were doing

Riri : I'm great I actually wanted to ask u sumin

Shuri : gon head

Riri : There's this party tonight I was wondering if  u wanted to go

Shuri : Oh I would love too
Shuri : Funny cause I was just about to ask you to hangout too

Riri : Lol 😂 great minds  think alike

Shuri : Well let me go get ready

Riri : Ight see ya

Shuri was running through her closet like a tomb raider.

Does the perfect outfit really exist in her closet ?

Plus her friends are gonna be there so she doesn't wanna embarrass herself  because of  natural habits.

Riri was exploding with excitement. That's when the nervousness began to creep its way all over her.

Was this a date or just a hangout ?

What if she doesn't like the night life out here ?

So many possibilities running through her head. That's when her friends Crystal and  Jack barged into her dorm.

" Tonight is gonna be so lit " Jack chirped. He was the party animal one in the group while Crystal on the other hand. " Boi if you don't shut up " Crystal scolded, hitting the back of his head.

" Ouch " She didn't play at all when it came to her friends being respectful and responsible. Other than that she liked to party when the vibe is right.

" You guys came way too early. I'm already about to break down, " Riri said, falling out of her bed.

" So you finally asked her out Ayyyy "

" Not on a date "

" Heyyy that's a start "  Crystal soothed. She knows that Riri is really head over heels for this princess. "  Oh, should I start practicing how I'm bowing? " Jack mentioned.