Shuriri : Patience

Shuri always liked Riri in so many ways. She was just like a flow of fresh air. They were similar in different ways. Like 2 different paths that meet.

However both happened to be workaholic's when avoiding hard topics. It's been a week since they had almost had S-E-X not like one of them walked out on the other. Someone walked in on them so it got awkward.

It was just a moment wanting to feel Skin to Skin content. Neither one of them had brought up how they wanted to do it or even kinks perhaps.

Shuri decided to just show up at her last class to talk so she wouldn't try avoiding her with the same excuse's.

Riri was bored out of her mind when the professor brown called her attention. " Riri Williams you have a shocking quest appearance" He said. The whole classroom was shocked considering that a real princess was in their school.

~

" You can't just be showing up at my class to come see me " Riri said. Yes, it is a very sweet thing to do however it's not every day you date a woman from the most powerful nation. Plus the smartest women.

"Every time I wanna talk you say your busy I'm just really worried about you, but also us" Shuri admitted. She loved Riri so much and cared for her like no other. Riri was saddened by the fact her girlfriend felt that way. It's only because of her horrible communication. She pulled her away from the classroom door so their conversation could be even private.

" I'm so sorry ma it's just after we almost started something a lot of questions came to mind. I didn't know how to bring it up to you. I even had you come all the way up here " Riri apologized. Shuri was glad she acknowledged her actions and mistakes.

" I wanted to but I was really nervous I didn't wanna bother you because you kept saying you were busy "
She replied.

" We are literally one in the same when it comes to communicating " They both giggled smiling at each other. Always in sync without knowing it.

" i only got 15 minutes of class so you can go to my dorm room and chill then when I come back we can talk " Riri says.

" Ok babe "

-

They lay across Riri's bed talking, asking questions, and speaking on issues they are resolving.

" Please don't tell me you have a degrading kink " Riri gasped. " No! Same is you why do you think I blush every-time you compliment me "  Shuri giggled.

" Aww baby that's cute " Riri soothed.

" Stop your doing it on purpose now " Shuri replied.

-

I would like to apologize and here's a special surprise
Screenshot then Copy and paste this playlist I made for this book

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5mFNGX1Mkq2KiVwuqlxbTd?si=yDDBNZMKRT2-2Z54iPVAqA

Edit : I think you can only copy and paste from a screenshot or picture if you have an iPhone