Shuri x Y/N : Like that 1/3

" How could you ? " Y/N cried. Your eyes watered like an ocean as the top of your shirt was soaked from all your tears. Your friend/crush Maia had just told you she liked a guy at the same time as you and that she wasn't fully serious when flirting with you.

" He was the only friend who cared me when I was down " She replied. How could she be so blind ? You and so many others always checked in and gave her space.

" The worst part is you lied straight in my face when people were shipping you two together plus me and him got the same zodiac sign " Y/N recalled.

This was embarrassing you that you decided to talk to her after ending the friendship , not going on that date you asked her out on and even tried continuing being friends.

" You only miss me because of the non commitment and led me on. I can understand you not meaning too but that hurts my feelings and I hope to never see you again. " Y/N said. Nobody ever expresses how they feel about you. It's been the 5th time of being led on. They never know what they want and you end up paying the price.

People never change and only see who they wanna be. You sat at the bus stop crying your eyes out considering your car was at the work shop. So you took the bus to say her. Not worth it.

The rain started to pour gray skies while you just cried your heart out till it was dark. The bus never came so you decided to try to find a hotel for the night.

The rain stopped you walking through dark ally's when your phone went dead.

" Fuck! " Y/N screamed. You paused crying your eye's again bending to the ground. Everything was horrible felt like the universe was doing this on purpose. The rain started pouring down again. On the other hand a stranger passing by saw you deciding to help you out.

" Hey miss are you okay ? " The stranger asked. You looked up as the stranger held an umbrella over you. " No I wish I was " Y/N said. You didn't wanna engage too much because of how badly your day was going. " Well can I make it better ? " They said. You stood up getting a look at them. Dark skin , curly hair with shaved sides and a purple tracksuit. She was breathtaking but you had just met.

" We just met I don't know you like that " Y/N says.

" I'll pay " She said.

" I like ice cream " You said.

Author's Note
- True story that I just found out the girl I use to have  a crush on not long ago who liked me had also liked this guy the same time as me and everything I say in here is exactly what she said to me through our conversation. Everything I knew and that happened between us I said in here too. Realizing that I've been led on for the 5th time and it has happened with anyone I've ever liked and talked to. What's worse is I was completely serious as usual and the person wasn't as usual because they never know what they want.
It's not a bad thing to not know what you want but it's horrible to led someone on just my opinion from personal experiences.
I do feel very hurt but have been strongly pushing through to continue writing books because that's what I love to do.