Shuri x Y/N: Busted ( 2 / 2 )

Shuri was acting so unusual the next day being really distant. Which was weird cause this morning she was really clingy. Of course you loved it. Cuddles are the best.

" Hey you seem a little bit down is everything okay ? "
Y/N asked. You sat next to her on the living couch.

" I'm okay I don't wanna talk about it " She looked down trying to avoid eye contact.

" Yesterday you bursted out crying and now your acting distant.I'm very concerned you know you talk to me about anything " Y/N said.

" I can't it's not that easy " Shuri objected.

" Telling someone how you feel is never easy I just want you to feel comfortable with me " Y / N said. You didn't like seeing her down.

" I like you. " She confessed.

You were shocked because that's not what you expected. However it's not that you didn't like it.

" That's the only reason I've been acting really cautious lately " She explained. Shuri looked at you with puppy eyes waiting for rejection.

" I like you too I was supposed to ask you out last night that's why I got so heated when I saw the picture " Y / N said. Shuri felt a joy she never had before. She embraced you in a hug which surprised you a lot. You leaned into the comfort of hug you missed.

" You know I'm gonna be really clingy now " Shuri stated.

" Yes but it's okay cause I love it " Y / N replied.

-

After a couple months going on dates and great communication you two were now in a serious relationship. You were just sitting on the couch just watching some tv when Shuri walked in the house. " Hey baby " Shuri said , sitting on your lap. You held her by her waist so she wouldn't fall.
" Hi princess " Y/N said giving her a quick peck on the lips. " I saw Riri today with that white chick while I was at work " She explained.

" Hmm really? " Y / N perplexed.

" Yeah turns out she doesn't remember anything from
that night " Shuri replied.

" Oh okay " You weren't even worried Shuri was yours and you were hers. " Anyways how was work ? You seem pretty chill today " She mentioned. Well you were actually chill more then usual.

" Work was good I just missed you " Y/N answer, you pulled her closer embracing her into a hug. Which made Shuri giggle. Lately you've been way more clingy then usual too.

" You just saw me during my lunch break 3 hours ago"She reminded. She wasn't wrong however you just really been missing her touch. The y'all hands fit so perfectly together. Every new perfume she bought that bounced off of her perfectly. Maybe her soft lips that would melt you down.

" 3 hours is really long though " Y / N proclaimed.

" Well let's go take a bath together " She smirked getting up guiding you with her.