Shuriri : First meeting

NO POV

Shuri shushed the young woman as she backed her into the dorm room closing the door. Riri was so confused and excited for some reason.

" Wait your princess Shuri " Riri stated. That's when it just sunk into her. " The hell you doing here oh my gosh am I getting recruited " She said. Shuri looked outside the window's a bit making sure nobody was watching them.

" ima need you to come with me cause machine you created attracted the wrong attention " Shuri turned towards her. " You talking about my science project ? I didn't even tell anyone expect my teacher " Riri explained.

Shuri expression softened for her. She didn't even know her project was used such a shame they would take advantage of such great talent.

" And he told me not to make it again " She rolled her eyes. " To young black and gifted am I right ? " Riri said.

" You still gotta come with me though " Shuri told her. Riri made eye contact with her for a sec but tore away looking at the floor. Shuri really was attractive in whole lot of ways." I can't I have class in 15 minutes " She laughed anxiously throwing random stuff in her book bag. Shuri looked at her as if she was literally insane.

" I mean I guess you can fight off a guy who's half fish who swims underwater " She explained.

" Hold up wdym half fish " She raised a brow.

" Naww you got this " Shuri smiled cheering her on. This was a perfect way to persuade Riri into coming with her. Plus Riri looked so fine who wouldn't wanna protect her.