Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 2/ 5)

You woke up head pounding and vision blurred. You sit up a little to fast feeling the bed realizing that it wasn't yours. Your vision cleared up clearly not in your room meaning not your house.

You looked next to you seeing a young woman passed out under the covers just as naked as you were. She was laying on her stomach so you couldn't even see her face. That's when a lot of flashbacks at the club hit you. You just don't remember what happened afterward.

" Oh my god " Y/N mumbled getting up to collect your stuff and go home.

Last night ~

Shuri didn't usually dance with people just liked vibing on her own. That is till tonight she was on the floor with a beautiful stranger. It's like her energy pulled her in. Very seductive , sensual and lustful.

The way their bodies went into sync so quick soon off the dance floor to the bar.

" You must be Y/N " Shuri stated.

" Yes how did you know ? " Y / N asked. She was a little suspicious after everything they just did on the dance floor. That's when everything made sense. She was talking to the " Shuri ".

" Red carpet " She reminded. Let's say Y/N was lucky they didn't catch them on camera. She had flirted a little bit telling Shuri how good she looked.

" Oh yeah I was wondering why your touch felt familiar " Y/N giggled. They never fucked or anything just playing around and Shuri picked her up.

" I just wanna say I really enjoyed are time on the dance floor " Shuri says. She looked Y/N up and down biting her lip a little just thinking about it,

( I'm just thinking about it 😩 )

" Me too "

Y / N thought it was her mind tricking her however she could tell Shuri was drunk. Shawty kept swaying a little to try to keep balance.

" Are you always this flirtatious ? "  Y/N posed a question. The vibe was different in a good way. She just wanted to see how long Shuri could keep it up.

" It's only because I feel relaxed " She giggled grabbing a hold of Y/N's hand pulling her closer.
" Mmh that's good " Y/N looked straight into her soul her hand touching the side of Shuri's waist.

" We should go dance again " She suggested.

" Definitely "

-

" Hey Riri "

" That's not my name "

" I'm just playing hey baby "

" Wassup Cupcake "

" I can't wait to se- "

You busted into Crystals office closing the door behind you. You were able to get on the nearest train to leave Shuri's house. Crystal finished up her call real quick.

" I think I slept with Shuri " Y / N said.

" You didn't sleep with her " Crystal replied. You were really confused now. You explained how you just took a train from her house. How you woke up naked beside her too.

" Well if your reacting like this I probably wouldn't check the news or social media " She warned. Now you knew for a fact you were probably in deep shit. You took the remote turning on the tv. Too hear the unexpected.

Ladies and gentlemen The shocking appearance of Y/N at her after party gets wild. The superstar was seen dancing with Shuri , a famous model. That's not even the start the two were at the bar taking shots also seen leaving together.

Many clips from different angles shows the two giggling, touching all over each other. Rumor has it this is not the first time celebrities have seen the two together.

They actually meet on the red carpet which also has a clip of Shuri picking Y/N up. Social media has been going crazy. Now this was definitely not on my 2022 list to happen.

You checked twitter , instagram and TikTok. Not your dms blowing up. The clips were everywhere just so hard to escape. Someone even texted you saying you cheated on them. Now this is getting ridiculous.