Shuri x Y/N : Busted ( 1 / 2 )

You were in the living room pacing. You couldn't believe the picture you were just sent. It's not like she was your girlfriend.  Shuri was caught with a girl all up on her. It's already 1 am in the morning worried sick as hell. Shuri was supposed to been at your house.

You meet shuri a year ago around the police station. Not ideal for you at all. It was all because she had a run in with some trouble. You started hanging out with her till months ago she started staying with you occasionally because her neighbors were just really loud.
Already 1 am in the morning probably be eating that ugly bitch  out or sumin. That's when your door opened. You turned on the lamp next to you. Shuri was trying to avoid eye contact.

( busted its two o'clock in the morning where you been ? 🤨 )

" So I want you to be honest with me and tell me why you coming so late to my house " Y / N said.

" I lost track of time " Shuri said.

" aww really that's funny cause an hour ago someone sent me a video and pictures of you with some white Bitch !! " you flashed the phone right in front of her with the video.

" She was one of Riri's old friends. she got a little drunk and tried something but I rejected her. I'm so sorry for showing up late I should have messaged you at least " She explained.

" Ok. Foods on the table " Y / N said, you went straight to your room to calm down. Maybe you were just overthinking , overreacting and just trying to hide your feelings are getting so hard.

Shuri finished her food just thinking about you. She has a really big crush on you. Her acting shy doesn't make it better. She washed her dish heading to your guest room.

Shuri couldn't sleep it was already 5 am in the morning. However she didn't wanna go wake you up. Worried you might yell at her or worse tell you to get out.
After debating for herself till she got irritated. She tiptoed into your big room. The smell of rose water hitting her nose. You laid there awake just your eyes closed trying to sleep.

Shuri poked your shoulder not expecting you to instantly open your eyes.

" It's late you should be sleep " Y /N whispered.

" I couldn't sleep and I know you were upset at me and you'd might yell at me or worse tell me to get out" Shuri bursted into tears. You sat up so fast pulling her under the covers to comfort her.

" Hey it's okay I'm not upset at you. I was just worried and I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just want you to be more careful okay ? " Y / N apologized.

" I know I'm just overreacting "

" No. Your telling me how you feel and that's great. If you ever can't sleep you can come in my room I don't mind at all. I promise I won't kick you out at all. " Y / N reassured. After finally getting her to calm down she fell asleep in your arms.

Hopefully she was gonna feel better in the morning. It's weird cause she's never been this sad or bothered asking you something.