Shuriri : Car excuses

NO POV

3 weeks have already passed since she hung out with Shuri. Shuri was like a shining star with a thunderous force if you played too much. Since Shuri is the princess of Wakanda, Riri is a tad nervous, which is why she hasn't hit her line.

As a result, she devised a plan that might work. 

Later that evening -

Her time off from Wakanda allowed her to just chill and not do much. Plus, she's been hesitating to speak to Riri due to her college homework.

By now, they've probably built a whole factory of robots. As soon as her phone rang, she plopped down on her pillow and began screaming.

Shuri picked it up instantly knowing exactly who it was. " Oh my gosh so glad you picked up " Riri said.

" What happened? You got kidnapped again? They stole another project?" Shuri asked. Laughing at her serious assumptions, Riri replied, "Um, no.".

"Remember that red car you fixed for me?"

" Yeah "

" Well I'm kinda stuck at McDonald's cause it broke down and I found this weird piece of technology stuck to it " Riri explained.

" I'm on my way " Shuri said hanging up so fast Riri didn't even get another word out.

At McDonald's 10 minutes from her dorm room, Riri just sat and stared out the window. Only 5 minutes had passed and Shuri was out next to her car.

She left immediately, still shocked at how she
got here so fast. Shuri opened up the car top. " Oh hey I am just checking out the damages which there doesn't seem to be any visible "
Shuri laughed.
" How did you get here so fast?" Riri asked.
" I'm just staying around here for now " Shuri replied. " Oh I thought you were in Wakanda " she replied.

" Well gon head and turn on the car so I can see what's going on "

Riri did exactly that getting in the driver's seat and putting the keys in the hole. The engine's roared for a bit then just stopped. The car didn't start at all. Confusion filled Shuri's brain. The oil thing looked okay, nothing sounded strange. Then she found something stuck between them. An old newspaper she pulled out and tossed away.

That's when it all made sense. Riri's car was fine, nothing seriously wrong with Riri's car. She just wanted to see her. She closed the car top then told Riri to start again. The car started.

She hopped out of the car trying to act shocked as hell. " Thanks so much you just really know how to work magic " Riri stated. Shuri just smirked tilting her head to the side a tiny bit.

" I know you put the newspaper there plus I missed you too " She said.

"I didn't just wanna call you in case you were in the middle of something serious." Riri giggled.

" Same thing here I thought you might be busy that's why I never told you I was staying over here till now " Shuri replied.

They both decided to hang out for the rest of the night. Riri got to stay the night at Shuri's new apartment too. Which was just as awesome.