Shuri x Y/N : Nervous 2/2

The next day you were back in your room before anyone noticed. Something about Shuri just made you excited. She was so chill and sweet you're so glad you didn't let your anger boil. However this is someone you had to work with weekly almost everyday. Not that you wanted to complain.

Shuri did give you her number too, telling you that she was gonna miss you. To be honest you still had flashbacks from yesterday. Her being so vocal was just amazing.

That's when you received a call from you know who

" Hey baby girl "

" oh heyyy "

" I called you cause I was just thinking about you "

" Me too "

" Also can we be serious for a minute? "

" Of course "

" I don't wanna be just friends or playing around. I'm really serious about us.
I wanna know are you ? "

" Yes I am I don't like playing around either "

" Good to hear. What are you doing?"

" Just got relaxed drinking some tea. What about you ?"

" In the lab as usual "

" It's like 4:30 pls don't tell me you been there all day"

" Maybe "

" Shuri I'm not playing "

" Yes I just got a lot on my mind "

" Princess I don't like you in the lab all day "

" Aww I like that you care however I don't wanna be in my room all day "

" Can you come to mine ? We can cuddle till you fall asleep in my arms "

" Baby I'm still getting flashbacks you sure about that "

" No worries "

" On my way then "

Shuri instantly hung up putting everything away she used throwing her lab coat on to her chair then heading out the huge doors. It was only like 5 minutes before you heard a knock at your door.

30 minutes later -

Shuri was already asleep, her head laying on your stomach arms wrapping around your waist. Now this was something you could get use too.