Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 3/5 )

You went back home. You took a nice shower wrapping your hair back up. You put on a pair of matching pajamas slipping your feet in a new pair of slippers.

Your door bell ringed which was weird cause you weren't expecting anyone. You opened the door to see a bouquet of flowers. You brought them in checking the note.

" I did wanna see you in person but I actually drunk more than I thought. Hope this doesn't ruin a chance at us. Call me xxx - xxx - xxxx I wanna talk :) "

-
" How you get my address but not my number ? "

" You took the train back home that's how I know "

" The news is already on us from last night "

" I know but did you enjoy last night ? "

" Ye- Hold up you keep taking me off track "

" Don't worry we only made out we both decided to not take it too far "

" Bro there's a video of you kissing on my neck which millions of people probably have seen "

" Calm down. If anything happens I got you "

" Fine however what do you a mean by a chance at us ? "

" I really am feeling you. Are you you feeling me ? "

" Yeah a little " Y/N smiled. You looked at the bouquet of white roses she sent you. Maybe you should try this out. It would be good for you.

" let's hangout more and see where this feeling takes us "

" Okay you can just come see me anytime you want then "

" Of course "