Shuri x Y/N : Voicemail 2/2

You both made it to the hotel room. You sat across from each other both dressed in a simple jogging fit.

Shuri was confused cause they could have just met at her house.

" What are we ? " Y/N said.

You finally asked the tension filled the air.

" That's why you haven't talked to me in week and blew up on me the last time we hung out "
Shuri said.

" Yes because i was scared i mean we only have went on like 3 maybe 4 dates "

" 5 actually "

" Still I don't wanna jump to conclusions if you don't wanna be in a serious relationship " Y/N explained. Shuri signed before getting up sitting next to you on the other side of the couch.

" Yes I wanna a serious relationship and I'm sorry if I hadn't made that clear enough " Shuri answered.

" Um now I'm speechless I am very sorry that I just avoided you. We both know I'm better then that " Y/N replied.

" I forgive you okay and I'm glad you know that" She added. You locked hands with her with a gentle squeeze. You both giggled a little bit staring into each others eyes.

" This actually is the 1st time I've worn my clothes I have been wearing all your hoodies and shirts you left at my place " Y/N confessed . 

" Cute. I knew half of my closet was missing" She remembered. They couldn't just leave this nice ass hotel without spending more time together.

" If you want we can stay here for a week , go to the spa in the morning and have a lot of dinner dates " Y/N suggested.

" I like the sound of that but we don't have any extra clothes " Shuri reminded.

" We can go shopping too plus if you interested we don't even need our clothes tonight " Y/N soothed.

" Keep talking and we gon get kicked out for noise complaints " She advised.

" Music to my ears babe " Y/N replied.

The next morning -

Clothes were sprinkled across the floor while you laid in Shuri's arms on silk bed sheets.

" It's already 12 am" Y/N said.

" Baby we should stay in bed longer " Shuri replied. 

" You still tired ? " Y/N asked baffled because they already slept in. "  No I wanna do another round " She whispered in your ear.

" That sounds sweet "