Shuri x Y/N : X 1/2

" You know I miss you "

This was coming from your toxic ex Shuri well not toxic just didn't know how to communicate. When she get drunk she would call you and it's weird because you always answer. Maybe it's probably why you can't move on because you do miss her.

" I know you always say that "

" I'm for real this time though "

" Your not drunk this time "

" No. I been thinking about us and I really wanna make it work "

" Do you really ? It's been a month of you calling me drunk or crying and you know I don't do 2nd chances "

"  Then what do you want me to do! TELL ME AND I'LL DO IT ! "

"  It's not about wut I'm asking it's wut are you willing to do. Like are you gonna communicate instead of locking yourself in your lab "

" I'm sorry for yelling at you. Let me watch my tone. I am willing to communicate with you just please give me another chance "

" Should I ? Over the phone "

" Open your door then "

You hung up the phone going to your front door of your house. You wore a silk black pajama's and your natural hair was in locs. You opened the door Shuri was in a grey jogging fit cause it was late. Oh you can't stand this girl for looking good.

Damn.

" I stand here promising to communicate, not to ever lock myself out when things get hard. " Shuri said in one whole breath. " Just letting you know if I let you in right we are not getting back together right away " Y/ N explained.

" Yes " Shuri pouted.

" Well get in its cold outside " Y / N rushed her. She came in you closing the door behind you too and locking it. You guys went into the living room just chilling not sitting to close to each other of course.

" Am I trouble boss " Shuri joked.

" Don't play with it " Y / N replied.

" Tell me what you want me to do? I'll even get 
on my knees " She begged. No lie Shuri has done it before for you however it made you really nervous.

" We can cuddle but that's it " Y / N Blurted. She guided you to your own bedroom. You laid in her arms like nothing else mattered. Her body temperature making you feel warm.

Yes you really wanted this but what's stopping you. Was she really gonna change ? it's only been three months since y'all were together. You both did have space away from each other which was hard.

" You don't have to decide just yet if you need time I understand " Shuri says. You just sighed hugging her tighter. Felt like you did needed this. Your week has been really stressful with work and family.