Shuri x Y/N : Overworking

NO POV

You've been in your dorm for 5 days studying for an math exam. You've sent through your whole stash of Ramen , chips and cookies. No contact with anyone at all. Your phone was actually dead so you just didn't charge it.

That's when you heard a knock at the door which be weird cause you already told your friends that you didn't wanna be bothered.

You opened the door " I told ya- oh my gosh " Shuri backed you into the room closing the door behind her. " Shuri it's like 9 pm why are sneaking into my dorm ? " Y/N questioned.
She put one finger over her mouth telling you to be quiet.

Shuri then pulled you closer into a kiss. Her arms wrapping around your waist and yours around her shoulders.

You were still confused by this sudden appearance. However you were still leaning into this kiss like not else mattered. 5 minutes in you both pulled away for some air.

" I missed you " Shuri said.

" Oh I'm sorry I been so busy worried about this math exam " Y/N explained. The last you talked to her was 2 days ago. That's probably why she came over thinking something happened to you.

" I understand it's important however what's important is you getting fresh air " She scolded.

" Okay fine I have been in my dorm for 5 days" Y/N stated.

" Well get dressed cause we going for a walk" She told you.

" Okay princess "