Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 4/5)

" Today we have our two special guests Shuri and Y/N " Y'all were both invited to the maniac show earlier this evening. It was a Thursday. After a couple of days and weeks hanging out with each other living in y'all own world it was time to face reality. Not many celebrities wanted too. Not many celebrities who get together stay trending for a 5 months.

" You both look amazing so tell me Shuri how's everything going with your career ? "

" Everything has been great if you haven't heard I just started my own fashion line that comes out tomorrow at 5 pm " Shuri says , she held your hand cause she felt a little anxious with so many people in the crowd. The crowd clapped in excitement for the good news.

" Luv to hear it Shuri is that girl but Y/N your on the same level since your album came out "

" Yassss Manica Lover is one of my most prized albums " Y/N said. You put all your tears and sweat in to that album. No one could ever tell you that you were wrong.

" Now considering how engaged the Fans are with seeing you both together How does that feel ? Especially since you both come from two different words in fame "

You both looked at each other for a second squeezing each others hand. " For me when I 1st meet Y/N at the red carpet I saw the way she spoke to everyone like they were family like friends. When we started talking that was the cherry on top " Shuri explained. You were taken back a little you didn't know she felt that way for you.

" Aww Y/N what do you think ? "

" When I meet Shuri I thought she was the most Beautiful Woman I ever seen like I could not stop staring at her. One thing that really interested me is her kindness " Y/N said.

" Now the big question is we've been seeing you too together a lot. There's a video of Shuri flying out to see you at one of your concerts. Many others of Y/N going to see Shuri in Paris too. Are you two dating or just feeling each other out ? "

" We actually are in a serious relationship now "
Shuri announces. The crowd cheered in happiness at this big news. " Wow. This must have been a big decision for the both of you "

" I feel like for me it was very big deal cause I am a very guarded person. Shuri is always so patient with me which I am very thankful " Y/N says.

" Well you two are a dream couple for sure. Two beautiful black women making history as we speak. Everyone give them a hand please "