Shuri x Y/N : Nervous 1/2

She was obsessed with technology. You hated it because she was always in the lab like 24/7. It's sad actually because she is the black panther. After she took a month off and came back things still feel the same some of the coworkers say. You were newly imported from Hera , a small village to help Wakanda with Their technology.

Shuri was just so annoying and demanding it's like you never catched a break. For some reason she always wanted you around to help. Even if she told the other coworkers to leave she would have you stay.

Worse part, you can't say no because she's the princess of  Wakanda. She was just driving you crazy however when you get around her things get weird. Just like the text messages you had with your friend Crystal yesterday.

Crystal: Broo there's no way you don't like the princess of  Wakanda

Y/N : Everything about her is so irritating  😠

Crystal: I'ma need more details

Y/N : Her face , the way she is so demanding plus the way she always gets so close behind me when I'm trying to work on something. It's like she's in the lab 24/7

Crystal: If I say it your gonna be mad at me

Y/N : What? Say ittt tell me

Crystal: How about tomorrow you look into the feeling of being around?
Crystal: not exactly your mind

Y/N : Fine whatever you say

You were called to the lab later that evening. Of course the only coworker there. You put on your lab coat walking through the huge doors. 

"  Y/N you're a minute late " Shuri said pointing at the holographic clock.

" Sorry I'm not the flash " Y/N sassed. Shuri just rolled her eyes at the woman's remark.

" Anyways I started working on a new idea " Shuri went on to explain improvements about technology. However you were too busy checking her out.

This was something different you never really dived into any attraction you had towards her. How beautiful she looked , she was always slightly smiling when talking about technology and she always made eye contact with you whenever speaking. " Y/N I just need you to test it out to make sure it works " Shuri continued.

" Ok " You went up to your workstation to get to work on whatever she said. The lab was quiet, not a sound was made just them working their respective spaces. You felt like someone was watching your every move. Deciding it was just you being self conscious pushing the feeling aside.

You accidentally dropped a tool bending down to pick up. Looking at the reflection of the window real quick Shuri was looking at you. Now ya think ya tripping cause ain't no way. You decided to pull out a small mirror to see Shuri was fully on checking you out. You slide the mirror back into your pocket without her noticing.

You got back to work trying to stay focused. Seems so weird that you feel like this. Shuri's eyes wandered up and down Y/N she couldn't resist this urge. 

The urge to bear her knowing probably this is the closest they would get. Considering Y/N was never really a big fan of hers. It's like whatever she presented towards her she recacted off of it.

50 minutes later-

You were still working in your space when Shuri came up behind you. Of course it pissed you off only because of what you were feeling. Feeling her breath tingling your neck.