Shuri x Y/N : Night out 2/2

Next day 11 am -

The small of rose water woke you up. You felt a nice warm feeling wrapped around you. You tired moving your legs realizing that you weren't in the bed alone.

Matter of fact this wasn't even your bed. You quickly slid out of bed to see the room around you. The window had a view of the Eiffel tower.

YOU WERE IN PARIS!!!

You were panicking all the memories of last night with Shuri flooded in. Well luckily you two didn't do anything except just kiss. You had like 4 shots with her too. An hour after the flight y'all partied down stairs then came back up to the hotel room then tapped out.

" Fuck! " Y/N cursed.

Shuri woke up confused at all the cuss words she was hearing. " Hey what's wrong? " She asked hopping out the bed quickly.

" We are in fucking paris. My head hurts and the room is still spinning. Did you spike my drink last night cause I cannot remember if I used my credit card. " Y/N rambled. Shuri immediately tried to get you to calm down guiding you to sit down and giving you some water.

" I paid for everything so don't worry and you are safe with me. I'm not saying you have to trust me right away " Shuri explained everything that happened last night and ever conversation.

Damn.

" I'm sorry I can be very guarded person. This is the most fun I've had in a while " Y/ N apologized.

" No it's not your fault at all plus you barely know me I understand being scared of anything happening " She reassured.

" I wanna see you more ! " Y/N blurted.

" You do ? "

" I mean like I wanna get to know you more. "

" I'd like that too "  Shuri smiled.

5 months later -

" Baby it's time to wake up " Shuri whispered in your ear. " I wanna sleep in some more though"  
Y/N said sluggishly. " Okay well let me get up "
She giggled.

" No I wanna cuddle 10 more minutes "

" Okay fine sweetheart "