Shuri x Y/N : Like that 2/3

You loved Oreo ice cream it was savory and delicious. You guys sat inside a Baskin Robbin. It's not like you want to run shawty pockets. You barely knew the stranger but you saw her pay with a black card. " So is your day getting better ? " She asked.

" Maybe " Y/N answered.

" What happened that made you break down like that ? " She questioned. That's a first from a stranger. " Got led on for the 5th time nothing new" Y/N answered.

" Not surprised "

" Hmm " Y/N replied. You didn't understand if she was coming in a rude way. " People these days won't heal themselves or actually communicate "
She added. Finally someone who understood what you felt.

" Yes it's like for me I'm always meeting people who just don't express how they feel about me or only jokely flirt with me because they don't know what they want " Y/N explained. This repeating cycle that kept happening seemed endless.

" I feel the same even though I'm always working kinda a workaholic " She mentioned. Very surprising seemed very free spirited for a stranger.

" You into guys or women" Y/N asked straight up.

" Women and u ? " She pondered.

" Women " You answered.

" How's your ice cream ? " She asked.

" Good and Thank you I would've probably went into a downward spiral " Y/N said. Mentally you haven't been doing some days not even leaving your apartment.

" Glad to know " The stranger smiled a ting bit.

" My name's Y/N what yours ?"

" I'm not gonna tell you mine's yet " She replied. Is she a celebrity or something ? Why wasn't she gonna tell you her name you thought. Maybe witness protection. Your mind poured out so many possibilities of why not.

" Mysterious I like it but what do you mean not yet ? " Y/N Said.

" I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other "
Shuri says.

" I'll bet on it " Y/N said.

" A date with me in 9 months " Shuri asked.