Authors Note

Hi everyone, welcome to my new book. I usually don't do an author's note at the beginning but I figured I would. I want to say thank you to everyone for the support on all of my books. I love writing them for you and I love reading your comments and thoughts and seeing you guys interact with each other so keep that up!!

If you're not aware, my last bdsm book 'Yes, sir' was reported at over 2M reads I think, I hadn't checked in a while, and taken down as a result. That being said, THIS BOOK HAS SIMILAR CONTENT.

If this topic makes you uncomfortable or it's inappropriate for you just remove the book from your library and forget about it, instead of reporting it or something. There are readers that enjoy this content and not only is it unfair to them, it basically makes all the time and effort I put into these worth nothing.

I put trigger warnings on extreme topics such as rape or extreme bdsm content or whatever but be aware that the entire book is mainly bdsm and smut.

I'm not sure how many chapters I'll have for sure but probably around the same as 'Yes, sir' had, it just all depends. My plan is to update at least once a week since I have other books + other responsibilities but I hope to sometimes put out two a week for you guys!
The first chapter should be out in a couple of days but be sure to add this to your library so you stay updated!

If you have any questions feel free to leave them in a comment or private message me, many of my readers can tell you that I do answer most comments/messages. With all that out of the way, let's get started !!