Chapter 14

It was Saturday, but Connor had gone into work. He had been there pretty much all day. He and Summer planned to see each other tonight, but after he canceled the date night Summer offered to just meet him back at his penthouse. She spent the evening there after the doorman let her up and around 7 she started dinner.

Connor walked through the door and down the hall before he spotted Summer.

"What's all this, baby?" He asked with a smile as she came around the couch. There were blankets and pillows laid out on the floor. Buckets of snacks and chips and candy.

"Movie night. I know you had a long day so I won't force you, but I figured we could at least make the most of date night" Summer smiled before kissing him.

"I'm all yours. Let me just shower".

"Of course. Dinners almost finished too".

"Thank you".

"You're welcome, go ahead" she told him before he kissed her and went to the room.
Summer went back to the kitchen to finish the chicken tacos she was making for dinner.

"That smells amazing" Connor said walking up behind her and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you. Here take these" she said giving him the plates then she grabbed condiments and followed him.
"How was work?"

"Busy, I'm sorry I had to cancel".

"It's okay. I just wanted to spend time together since I'll be busy all week with Avery and Kamryns graduations then the parties and whatever, but it didn't have to be something fancy in the city".

"Well thank you for this" he said and she nodded "get any grades back yet?"

"One 'A' so far, crossing my fingers on the rest. If you'd ever get to grading that would help" she teased. 

"Hey, between the two classes I have 300 finals and 300 final projects to grade with my TA's" he laughed with her.

"Mhm, I'll let it slide I guess. And thank you for not making that a group project by the way" she giggled.

"I do what I can. What are we watching?"

"Oh, remember we said we wanted to watch 'Missing'" she said searching up the movie on Netflix.

"Mhm and then you fell asleep before it even started" Connor teased.

"Okay Connor" she playfully rolled her eyes before starting the movie.

They finished dinner then cuddled up with snack while they watched the rest of the movie. They made comments here and there as the movie went on and by the end they both enjoyed it.

"I'll start with the dishes" Summer suggested as she stood from the blankets on the floor.

"Mhm, or" Connor said grabbing her hand to stop her from walking away. She smiled as she let him pull her by her hips to stand over him. He looked up at her and pulled the pair of boxers she was wearing down her hips.
"Unless you wanted to clean up" he said as his thumb pressed against her clit.

"It can wait".

"Thought so".

He leaned back with his head laying on the couch before letting her sit over his face. His hands traveled around her thighs and up her back to keep her from falling backwards. Then he started sucking her clit.
Summer ran her hands through his hair as she began to moan. His tongue glided around her pussy easily and considering how much sitting on his face like this turned her on, she could feel an early orgasm coming.

"Fuck, don't stop" she whined. He didn't care about making her wait and he didn't mind moving forward. The boner in his shorts agreed.

He continued at the same pace, focusing mainly on her clit while his hands squeezed and caressed her ass. Summer let out a loud moan and came for the first time. She shook against him while he continued through her orgasm.