Authors Note

Hello my darlings, I am so glad you decided to give my book a chance I have started on this book a while ago and I finally got the nerve to actually post it.

I hope yall will enjoy it as much as I did writing it. This book is kind of a slow burn in the beginning but when they get to it they don't hold back I promise. And most of the scenes are somewhere in the middle of the story not the end. I wouldn't do that to yall.

I would like to point out each character is special to me and I understand characters can get annoying as you tried to read about them and their character growth.

I would like to say let's please be nice in the comments we are all here to enjoy the story and of course the smut (wink wink).

This story is all fiction none of it is based off any real events. I would also like to point out that this book contains mature and triggering content. It also deals with addiction and drugs if that is something that will bother you this is not a book for you and that's okay.

Please do not plagiarize or copy my work. I have worked hard on this book and my characters. I will say my book has some classic cliches and smut fantasies that might be similar to another book you have read. However that does not mean I took from that author.

I also would like to point out many people in life have similar fantasies that's why we have so many different kinks. So if something is similar. I did not take or copy from any author. It just means we thought of or simply had a similar fantasy.

Now let's enjoy some good ole fashion Smut.