Chapter 48

Sin's Pov

I leave my bedroom quietly, trying not to disturb a sleeping Stevie after two more rounds and her giving me the best blow job of my life. She went to sleep with a blissful smile on her face.

The only reason I begrudgingly left her side is because the noise of my impending hunger was loud enough to wake the dead.

So I reluctantly left her in a tumble of my black bed sheets. Her face relaxed and body naked. What I love to see after fucking the woman I love.

Woah. My thoughts took a step back as that conclusion came screaming forward in my mind.

I stood in my little hallway, near the steps, lost in a daze as I thought about it. Did I really love her. Is that what this is. My need to be close to her. The warm feeling I get everythime I see her. The way her nose scrunches up showcasing her little freckles when something disgusts her.

When she laughs, she shows all of her pearly white teeth. How she seems to always piss me off just the right amount, even though I thrive for it when she says something to rile me up.

Never afraid of me, my size or my sorrowful scowl didn't seem to bother her. Or the fact I am a drug dealer. She never judged me or where I come from.

So what was I always so afraid of?
In the end, she is completely so perfect for me. For us.

Is this what being in love is suppose to feel like? I don't know much about being in love. Never really had someone to teach me the wrongs or rights of it.

However the feeling I get with being with Stevie feels so fucking right I don't want it to be wrong.

"Shit." I mumble to myself from the awareness that I am indeed in love with her. Is this what Heath and Beau feel towards her as well?

If it comes down to it, she will have to choose. A heavy ache settles in my stricken heart about her having to choose one of us. I have come to tolerate us having to share her, and if we can't I find that the thought leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I continue down the stairs to head for the kitchen. As I come around the banister I take in Heath and Beau sitting close and cozy together on the couch.

I smirk, as I watch them carefully. Glad that they seem to push past the ever growing sexual tension between them. Honestly, and they say me and Stevie were bad in the beginning. Nothing ever good comes from denying what you truly want.

"So y'all finally did it then." My mouth tilting into a small grin as I look down at my friends.

Heath shrugs, but he has a smile on his face. "Depends, if I say yes are you going to be weird about it."

Beau's face, not at all surprising, crimson as the blood rushes to his cheeks. He slowly moves a couple inches away from Heath. Something I am sure he did on my account, but there is no need. I am happy for them.

I smirk, as I cross the den into the kitchen. I could hear them following me. Their long strides carrying from the worn down off white carpet.

I glance into the fridge and pull out stuff to make a sandwich. Tossing the turkey, mustard, mayo, and cheese onto the counter.

I turn around to see Beau standing carefully away from Heath. Heath looks at him with a grim expression. His hands in his pockets, as he seems disappointed from the distance Beau put between them.

I sigh deeply, a slight irritation simmering. "I don't care. It's not weird for me, so stop making it weird."

I look up at both of them, my tone serious. I make sure to match my eyes on both of theirs to know without a doubt I could care less if they like to fuck one another.