Chapter 5

AN-Pic of Belle's aesthetic up at top. In love with her too. <3

Stevie's Pov

The week came and went, much to my disappointment.

Its finally Monday, my first day at my new school.

The pit of my stomach stewing with anxiety lurching to come out.

Everytime I am nervous I have the sudden urge to vomit or go to the bathroom.

My alarm woke my up exactly at 5:45am enough time to pick out an outfit that doesn't yell mommys money.

School starts at 8:30am so I have plenty of time to primp until I have to leave by 8am.

I want enough time to get my class schedule and find my way around.

I open my closet as I step in asking myself what to wear. I pull out so many chanel dresses, curtsey of my mother.

I scoff. No definitely want help me fit in wearing one of those. I toss them aside on my bed.

I continue to walk deeper into my closet as I see a pair of black cargo pants hanging in the very back. I quickly pull them out, squealing with happiness. Yes these will work perfectly.

I quickly put them on, taking a look in the mirror to see that they shape my ass good. They have a decorative chain that hangs down the right leg.

Total bad ass vibes I note to myself which I need to help with my confidence in unfamiliar territory.

I quickly find a off the shoulder black crop top to pair it with. Sliping on my black doc martens, guess it's an all black day.

I lightly put on some makeup, not to much, finishing my eyes with a classic black wing. Swiping my lips with chapstick.

I pile my ratty curly hair into a messy bun ontop of my head. I put in my nose ring, adding small silver hoop earrings to my ears.

I look at the clock beside my bed the time reads 7:50am

I grab my camera bag that has my camera inside it , backpack, and car keys as I bustle down the stairs.

I hurriedly grab an apple and bottle of water as I scream "BYE MOM!," before walking out the front door not waiting to hear her reply.

I scurry across to the garage as it lifts up and there stands my father's old car. His baby in highscool, now mine. It was a present from my mom to me as a present for my sixteenth birthday.

She said it was just collecting dust and dad wouldve wanted it to be driven. A black 1968 Chevy Impala. The one just like in that show supernatural.

My dad fixed it up when he was in high school said it cost him a arm and a leg, but he was damn proud of it. So was I, it was a beauty. A little flashy to take to school, but it was either walk the 10 miles, or drive to school. Busses to Somerville don't come into Augsto, why would it.

Everyone who resides here goes to Overland Academy or some other preppy private school close by.

I thow my things in the back as I climb in. I start the car as I press on the gas as I hear it purr alive happy to be used once again.

Then I set off to the suffering adventure that awaits me called Somerville High.

I finally pull up to the school looking for a place to park. I finally park under a tree that faces the football field. I notice a few people out there with shoulder pads practicing as I look around the parking lot nearly empty. I'm still pretty early making it here at 8:15am.