Chapter 19

Stevies Pov

"What do you think is his problem with me?"

I question Belle as we sit on her bed together as we study for our math test that I am sure I will fail on Friday.

She takes a minute to think about it before looking over at me. "Hmm maybe he is intimidated by how confident you are sexually?" She suggests as she looks over her notes again.

I take in what she says knowing it's probably not it. He has been an ass to me since day one before he even knew me.

An Sin doesn't even look at me with anything other then distaste and disgust.

So him being a hating ass because I am confident doesn't make sense especially since Sydney is as confident as anyone could get and he is always attached to her.

"That can't be it Belle. It really bothers me." I whine as I throw myself back onto her bed.

She follows me. "Why do you care what Sin thinks of you?" She curiously asks.

"I don't know. You all have known each other longer. I guess I am scared if I can't make peace with the asshole. You guys will choose him." I say somewhat hesitant as my vulnerability shows.

Belle turns to me as she props her elbow up, her head on her hand. Her jade eyes looking down at me.

"We aren't going to choose him. Because there isn't anything to choose from. Sin is going to come around. I know he is a jerk, but trust me he is just being difficult. And like he will ever push me away from the only real girlfriend I ever had." She mentions as she smiles at me.

I give her smile of my own "Thanks Belle. Your a good friend"

"Damn straight." she jokes before flopping back on her bed.

A silence stretches around us as we both look up at her ceiling. Decorated with little glow in the dark stars from when she was little.

Her room was smaller compared to mine, but it felt more homey. She had a bookcase full of books. Classics like Jane Erye, Little Women, and The Great Gatsby. Plus many more who knew she was such a literature nerd.

Her walls were decorated with pictures of Rihanna, Cardi B, and Kristen Stewart. She said she had to keep Kristen up because she was her first celeb crush. Even during the whole twilight phase.

If you haven't guessed it yet, Belle was into girls. It was one of the first things she mention to me when we hung out.

I think she was just wanting to get it over with and not make me uncomfortable. Like many girls before me seemed to have felt when she told them.

I told her I didn't care if she had a thing for big bird as long as everbody was willing and of course the right age of consent. I could care less if Belle was into girls. It just makes her more appealing to me.

She seemed relieved honeslty. After we spent the whole night talking about our girl celebrity crushes.

I told her I had a thing for Queen Latifah and Belle seemed suprised.

What can I say something about her. She was a whole lot of woman, and I just wanted to see if I could handle all that. Sue me.

Belle laughed at what I said, but then I asked her if she liked anyone at school then she got strangely quiet all of a sudden.

I decided not to pester her to tell me who it was and she would tell me eventually when she wanted too.

We just continue the night joking about random things through the night. Like Sam or Dean if you had a choice. Obviously Dean.