Chapter 29

Stevie's Pov

I wake with a start as I smell the warm scents of coffee linger in the air. The first thing I notice is I am not home. The peeling of the ceiling is my first guess. Also the fact I seem to be sleeping on a couch.

I am slightly confused as well as groggy. My mouth taste a little funny and my stomach feels vacant and hallow.

"I would've given you my bed, but you kept rushing to the bathroom to puke. I figured the couch was closer." A voice interrupts my thoughts.

I jump up, alert, but when I come face to face with Sin my body relaxes along with a raging migraine from sitting up to fast.

"How long have I been out." My voice raspy from sleep.

He shrugs while siping on his coffee. "About 10 hours give or take. You finally stopped puking around 3am. I changed you shirt but I kept your pants on."

I glance down as I finally take in my attire. I have on a old Beatles band t-shirt that swallows me. It stops mid knee and smell all musky like pine and rain. Like summertime.

Instantly I knew it is Sin's, but if I get my way its mine now.

My pants are covered in stains. I don't even try to make out what it is. I grimace at the thought of what else I look like.

"You mine if I take a quick shower."

He shakes his head, "No, go ahead, clean towels are in the closet, and when you get out I will make you something for that hangover."

I give him a small smile before heading to the bathroom down the little hall pass the kitchen.

As I step in I take in my appearance and grimace. My hair is all over the place, my mascara is smudged all around my eyes. Giving me a racoon look. Also I am pretty sure I have awful morning breath since I puked my weight in alcohol last night.

I turn on the shower as I search for a towel and a wash cloth. Finally finding one in the little closet. I also find an extra tooth brush which I am extremely thankful for. As I step in I grab shampoo first. The smell citrus, not at all what I was expecting.

I glance at the bottle seeing the singing snowman from the kids movie frozen on the bottle I grin. I accidentally grabbed Lily's shampoo. To late now, I rinse it out.

I rush to bathe myself off. I guess too hurry, and not impose myself here any longer on Sin. I am so greatful he helped me last night, but doesn't mean we are still such good friends.

As I am bathing in a musky scent which I know forsure is Sin's I am actually comforted by the smell. I finally get to my chest before flashes of greedy hands grab at me that make me rub the wash cloth into my skin harder. I have to wash it away. I have to wash them away.

My skin burns from how hard I am washing my skin, but if I don't, I don't seem clean from them.

I hear a knock on the door. "Hey I found some sweat pants that you might be able to fit I am just going to set them on the counter." Comes a muffled voice Sin.

"Okay." I say as I glance down at my bright pink chest. My heart hurts from the damage I just did to myself because of what happen last night. I rinse off and dress in the same t-shirt Sin gave me and the sweat pants that were two sizes too big, but I rolled them to fit.

I avoid looking at myself in the mirror I didn't want to see what I knew what would be staring back at me. Complete self loathing and hatred at myself for not doing more.

When I open the bathroom door I instantly smell bacon and eggs. My stomach grumbles to life at the sign of food. I make my way into the kitchen to see a small table with two plates and two mugs of coffee. Sin occupies one chair, before turning to look at me. "Come eat, it will make you feel better."