Chapter 51

Beau's Pov

The moment the front door swings open, Sin and I jump alert as we wait with uneven breathing.
Both of us waiting here when Heath decided to be the one to go fetch her and bring her back.

Sin was completely against it, not seeing reason. Wanting to go after her the moment she left his house.

Eventually he succumbed to Heath's calm resolve that he wasn't in the right state of mind to calm her down enough to come back.

I know it was hard for Sin to let Heath be the one to go, but in the end it was the smartest choice.

Sin and Stevie can bring the worst out in each other when both their tempers run hot.

I can say for a second I wanted to be the one to bring her back. The wavering in her voice when I asked her to stay, bringing me to my knees. All I wanted to do was cradle her in my arms and comfort the misery she felt, all away.

Yet Heath would know what to say to make it right. Make her understand we weren't hiding this from her.

We have just been buying time alone as we waited to make things right with our girl. Sin left to get Lily awhile ago. The little one safely tucked in bed asleep now.

Stevie's drenched hair comes into veiw as the front door swings open. Behind her is Heath who appears much of the same. Both of them sharing secret smiles on their faces as if they don't even care they got caught up in the thunder storm.

"Where have you been!" Sin demands as he looks her over. His face fierce in a protective demeanor.

Stevie gasp with surpise before she gives a bashful smile. "I needed time to think. I'm sorry." She licks her lips nervously as she eyes Heath.

He gives her a nod, my interest peaks from their silent conversation wondering what they were talking about.

Sin's posture relaxes as he takes her face in his hands placing his mouth onto hers in a soul crushing kiss. I can tell the moment she stops fighting for dominance. Going limp in his hands. She loves to put up a good fight, but our girl loves to submit even when she tries not to.

I couldn't help the smirk settling on my face as I watch them enjoy the comfortableness of one another.

"You okay?" Heath's voice rings out beside me. His body heat warming my side. I glance at him with interest. His brown eyes looking at me with a simmering heat. My stomach somersaults as earlier slams forward in my memories, of his lips wrapped around my cock.

My dick straining already against my jeans, desperately aching for a repeat of what transpired between us.

"Yeah." I cough trying to cover up the rushing heat crushing forward. My pale skin probably showing just how much that experience got to me.

He grins wide, his knowing eyes twinkling with mischief. "I brought our girl home." He jerks his head in the direction of Stevie.

I peer over at Sin as he settles her over his lap, on the sofa. She is facing us, while he covers her neck with soft kisses, her mouth opening in breathy sighs, as she tries to get out of his hands.

He want let her though, griping her hips hard slamming her back into his chest. I could hear her giggle with light laughter at whatever he said to her.

"So you did." I smile completely content with her being here, and safe. Sometimes I wonder what I contribute to her. Sin obviously the protector, and Heath portrays the confidence and calmness, and I what? Can't help but blush everytime someone bats an eye at me.

"What's that look for?"

I guess my smile turned into a thin line as I thought about how I contributed to this little group. What do I even call us. An orgy? The polygamy four? That sounds like an awful superhero comic book.

"Nothing. It isn't important. Let's be happy she came back." I try to persuade him to get off the thoughts that are troubling me. Not wanting to put a damper in the mood.

I will say I am surprised by the fact Stevie didn't come storming in demanding answers, but I think she will want then in due time. She probably just wants a second to not think about all the fucked up things her father did in the past.

"Come on, don't be like that. I am here for you too. Tell me." He demands as he stands in front of me in my line of sight. His eyes furrowing, as he looks at me with apprehension.

I sigh, hating that I seem to always need taking care of. "I was just wondering what do I contribute to this. Sin is the protector, You're a freaking guru, Stevie takes action and isn't afraid to speak her mind, and I can barely get a sentence out without being embarrassed of what I might say or do." I snap at him my voice carrying louder then I meant too.

I didn't mean to bring the joyful mood down, and I didn't want to fucking talk about it. Now I feel like shit for even saying anything.

Stevie unmistakably hears the level of my voice as I glare at Heath for getting me to say something.

"Hey, what's going on.?" Her soft voices soothing the anguish and self loathing I seem to be emitting out.

Heath turns his eyes onto Stevie, "Beau here thinks he doesn't have anything to offer in this relationship."

Stevie peers up at me as her hand takes my forearm, I didn't want to look at the her wild grey eyes filling with worry. So I contine to glare at Heath. He glares back at me.

"Beau, please look at me." She pleads, the sound of her voice breaking my stare off with Heath.

I glance down to see her watching me with curious eyes. "Is that true. You think you don't belong with us."

I bite down on my tongue, before I say anything I might regret. It's not that I don't think I belong, I just think they deserve someone who isn't so awkward all the time.

Her eyes watch me curiously before they fill with determination. "You belong here with me, with us. What you contribute is worth way more than what anybody else could give us." Her tone sharp as she tries to set me straight.

It is almost comical to watch the little spit fire girl talk up to me. Yet I couldn't help, but feel sarcastic about the situation, not entirely believing her. "Yeah like what." I demand.

She pins me with absolute devotion in her eyes, "You are our heart. The gentleness we need to make this work. Without you, none of this would be possible. So don't ever say you don't belong with us because you do. We love you. I love you."

I try not to smile as I watch admiration cover her face, as she bites her lips, as she anxiously waits for a response on her confession of loving me.

I still somewhat have my doubts on how or what I provide for this relationship, but I couldn't help liking the feeling I got when I heard those three little words from her lips.

"Yeah man. This little fuck-fest couldn't happen without you. Literally you fuck two out of three of us." Sin's jokes as he tries to bring his own sense of appreciation towards me being in the group.

I could hear him yell ow as Heath hits him, but my focus is still on Stevie as she stands on her tiptoes. I place my arms around her waist, my forehead against hers. "I love you too."

I whisper across her lips, feeling a sense of peace that she needs me, and I like to be needed when it comes to her.

"Good. Now show me." She says before smashing her lips against mine.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Beau is a sensitive sweetheart 🥺

<3 Victoria